Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    Banning players for 1 year or so is enough, that would be enough and for sure they would never do these things again I lost many pro friends which are lb players and feel so sad for them they r forever banned so rude... But whatever, I respect every STS decission.

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk
    What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.
    Totally agree to this, sometime I am thinking they don't want to ban them even tho they know who use script, but ofc they buy platinums.. However for sure they would have bigger profit if this game is more playable their status getting bigger at Google Play and iStore..

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk