Thread: Warrior Tanking 123 with explanations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenoon View Post
    We will have a total of 10 skill points to focus onto Might passive skill, giving us +50 STR.
    That would be nice, but the new passives cap out at 5 points. They might raise the amount of points you can spend in passives each time ey raise the level cap, but for now all you can get out of thMight passive is a max of 25 STR.

My own personal tank build is going to get one more point in Chest Splitter (the upgrade that has a chance to explode monsters on a killing blow) and the rest will be going into the Might passive. I really don't see any of the other passives to be very useful for tanks at this stage in the game. Later down the line, as our level cap (and armor values) keep increasing, the armor boost passive will start to become pretty valuable.
    Main: Grimtank (warrior)
    Alts: Longfinger (sorcerer), Critsngiggles (rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
    That would be nice, but the new passives cap out at 5 points. They might raise the amount of points you can spend in passives each time ey raise the level cap, but for now all you can get out of thMight passive is a max of 25 STR.

My own personal tank build is going to get one more point in Chest Splitter (the upgrade that has a chance to explode monsters on a killing blow) and the rest will be going into the Might passive. I really don't see any of the other passives to be very useful for tanks at this stage in the game. Later down the line, as our level cap (and armor values) keep increasing, the armor boost passive will start to become pretty valuable.

It seems that the usage of 10 skill points wasn't implemented as what the admin mentioned under their announcement.
    As of latest patch, at level 21, passive skills are capped at maximum of 5 skill points.
    OneAxeHole @ MapleSEA.
    Guild Master of Singaporeans.
    Kenoon - Lv21 Tank Warrior.
    Hiddenleaf - Lv15 Pure Dex Ranger