Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More bound Vendor vanities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    Even if auto clickers are not used, there's an inherent flaw with limited sales, people living in US texas from where the company in based will have better latency to the server than someone living in asia.

Why not let people have bound versions, it actually affects good looking vanities value in positive way, look at Jupiter, Blackblade. Constant use of vanity will only increase its demand, That's where the tradable version will come into play.
    False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.
    Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?
    I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.
    I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?
    Or certain people are just slow.

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.
    If you're being upset about the release of these sets in vanity form, then quite understandable.

However it doesn't change the fact that the format of these sales are always in limited quantities (99% of the time its 10 per 4hrs for 2days). Been happening for the last 2yrs or so. That should interpret that they actually care about the rarity (for vanities bought for plat atleast).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

And I'm sure you cared a lot about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Spam faster, else google youtube videos. That should help you.

It's incredibly an honor to be called & assumed as the fastest clicker here in Asia though, thanks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

Seems like our Olaf is slow here.