Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A troubling quote with troubling implications

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    There are far larger implications than to one person on what he is saying - I think he was addressing the entire community with this one.
    I think you are wrong and you are only hearing what you want to hear. He was talking specifically to one person.

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    I think you are wrong and you are only hearing what you want to hear. He was talking specifically to one person.
    It would appear that way until you knew the old JustG. Before.. he was.. Just.. Soo freakin G. Now hes Just Gone. He makes very very specific nasty posts, when before, he used to be cool to talk to.

I understand you are newer Gaddy and don't see eye to eye with us veterans. I see your side as a new player, and I can see how it is very easy for STS to win new players hearts when something much more devious is going on behind the scenes.

Edit: Yeah I saw you joined 2010. But you have to be around STS, a lot, to see the changes that has happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    It would appear that way until you knew the old JustG. Before.. he was.. Just.. Soo freakin G. Now hes Just Gone. He makes very very specific nasty posts, when before, he used to be cool to talk to.

I understand you are newer Gaddy and don't see eye to eye with us veterans. I see your side as a new player, and I can see how it is very easy for STS to win new players hearts when something much more devious is going on behind the scenes.

Edit: Yeah I saw you joined 2010. But you have to be around STS, a lot, to see the changes that has happened.
    THIS^^ JustG used to joke and banter with us, if he disagreed he do it in a humorous way to get the point across, now the responses are curt and a bit cold. No playful banter, no witticisms countering our counterpoints. Maybe its' the stress of 3 games, maybe it's the holidays, I don't know but we def want the old G man back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    I am anti STS.

So, I am biased.
    You seem to be Pro STS, so you are biased.

Don't want to bring RL into the argument, but it's the only way I can think of right now.

Say, someone kills a person in...some city. The government and justice system of the city/state/country do NOTHING to respond to this.
    Won't you say this implies that they'll let other people kill off others, with no consequences?

I'm a realist.
    And I like to be brutally honest to the point where it get's annoying.

Soz.