Thread: Guild Wars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    lol, my line is still applicable, if anyone want to discuss anything which is not baseless/pointless and solely based upon "rage" , I will be there to discuss, its really funny how few peoples point out those points which is not even worth decent argument. tyall
    An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.
    hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

Legendfb should be banned. All he does is troll and instigate and then hide behind broken English as a "misunderstanding". Truly a detriment to the forum community and not needed.
    - even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

It's not rage considering I don't play PL anymore & at this point, I could care less about the in-game drama of PL or where the game is headed. I see your posts & the intent for creating some of them is very true. Sir, you are a troll at the finest. In all honesty, you should be banned from forums.
    again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

He places those random nonsensical words to purposely create misconfusion. It's particularly effective when he's trying to bait somebody. If he wasn't familiar with the English language, his grammar and sentence structure would be more more dismal.
    The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

The fact that you comment about making real money is laughable. Are you trying to prove you're better off in life? Please, we all know rupees aren't much when doing monetary conversions.

If you're going to try: "Peace out, I'm better off than you irl" message, then at least do it properly.
    here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

- even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun
    So you're telling me because I was pointing out your trolls and instigation, that makes me wrong? Lol, you're a funny man. Also, as this is a public forums, I can post my opinion as long as I'm civil about it. The truth in the matter is that a lot of your forum posts are instigating and completely derail a thread because you somehow always center it around you and imply others are beneath you.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List