Thread: Comprehensive Operative Skills and Equipment Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So, even though Psychic Lash offers the combo with Engineer Transference, you still eschew it in favor of the other skills huh? I guess when you have to get picky with only 8 slots it makes sense. I've seen some combos activate, but not sure which ones and it's definitely not as common as PL.

There don't appear to even be self combos yet, right? I wonder if there ever will be. Although Amplify pain followed by Mind Rack is pretty good, one boosting the effectiveness of the other.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JemNI View Post
    So, even though Psychic Lash offers the combo with Engineer Transference, you still eschew it in favor of the other skills huh? I guess when you have to get picky with only 8 slots it makes sense. I've seen some combos activate, but not sure which ones and it's definitely not as common as PL.

There don't appear to even be self combos yet, right? I wonder if there ever will be. Although Amplify pain followed by Mind Rack is pretty good, one boosting the effectiveness of the other.
    I have not tested out what exactly Lash + Transference does but my guess would be double damage to a single enemy target + some debuffs that won't be figured out until PvP rolls along. You can opt to put a point into Psychic Lash instead of Psychic Binding though, but Binding works wonders when the party is overwhelmed by a lot of melee mob, especially in Narrows/Uncharted Ruins.