Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
I'm sorry, am I the only one who thinks this is useless? Leaderboards (LB) are primarily for boosters. People freeze xp and farm zombies for days, so the only thing they have actually accomplished is having way too much time on their hands or perhaps staying awake for what must be as boring as watching paint dry (so to speak). Also, some of the categories are quite strange (overall deaths), shouldn't that have a dunce cap awarded (sorry if those are actual stats for people, I assume that it was done on purpose). What about people who have quit (or banned) just wait until they get passed up... eventually?

Overall, I guess I'm on board for this simply because I would like to see people compete for their place on the useless LB. Could be funny to watch because I know I've been flamed for calling some of the boosters out. But seriously who can go 1000+ wins without a single loss in PvP? If they're so good, why are they never mentioned in the "Who's the best PvPer" threads? Just think for a second who you are supporting with the addition.
firstly, the zombie kill farming as boosting is wrong, the top two pve KD ratio r on my list and they r both lvl50+ with 0 death. u have to admit thats indeed quite an achievement disregard of whether they hav too much time to waste or not.

secondly, pvp kd ratio is a special case which I would agree with u, in fact i m very confident to say that EVERY single ONE of them who is on there CHEATED. but once again u cant denny the great achievement of other players from other boards just by them.