Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Most Deadly Players Out There

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Hardest players ive fought and know.

Rouge: Ipread, Eeknoh, Leyskittles, Frynoodles, rong.
    Mages: Jon, Emm, Arry, Epillion, ACdong and my guildy Zilli.
    Tanks: Pedgon (hes easily the best tank iv faced so wise/humble and awesome).
    Tanks (others): crowfoot, brazzballs, overheard, venom, myself and ofc the best PVE tanks about Vietwar nd Sampson

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Hardest players ive fought and know.

Rouge: Ipread, Eeknoh, Leyskittles, Frynoodles, rong.
    Mages: Jon, Emm, Arry, Epillion, ACdong and my guildy Zilli.
    Tanks: Pedgon (hes easily the best tank iv faced so wise/humble and awesome).
    Tanks (others): crowfoot, brazzballs, overheard, venom, myself and ofc the best PVE tanks about Vietwar nd Sampson
    You think pedgon is the best.. and you think u can beat me earlier? LOL Ped is a decent warrior, but no offence to pedgon, IMO he isnt the best - overheard and brazzballz i personally think are way better than pedgon, Hardek is EASY best tank

Dont get me wrong, and no hard feelings but you annoyed me earlier for ruining our 5v5, ill fight you with my entombed if u want me to, keep ur maul and samael
    but i didnt bother finishing the fight with u earlier bec you cant get my health down on top of my ping being 1k, u have a mage blocking u, i walked away - cuz i dont like wasting time

youll have your opinion, ill have mine, just dont ever call me a coward, take care

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    You think pedgon is the best.. and you think u can beat me earlier? LOL Ped is a decent warrior, but no offence to pedgon, IMO he isnt the best - overheard and brazzballz i personally think are way better than pedgon, Hardek is EASY best tank

Dont get me wrong, and no hard feelings but you annoyed me earlier for ruining our 5v5, ill fight you with my entombed if u want me to, keep ur maul and samael
    but i didnt bother finishing the fight with u earlier bec you cant get my health down on top of my ping being 1k, u have a mage blocking u, i walked away - cuz i dont like wasting time

youll have your opinion, ill have mine, just dont ever call me a coward, take care

Your a chief to top it off, I remember you had a rouge dropping you health packs and a mage backing up.
    Last edited by famousfame; 11-05-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Your a chief to top it off, I remember you had a rouge dropping you health packs and a mage backing up.
    dude im just laughin at ur best warrior. i died laughing
    im not saying im best, im decent imo. but i also know when im better than someone.. im more of a team player warrior
    id be honest 1v1 isnt my thing( used to be, then got brain washed by protecting ppl before myself), but im known for my tanking
    you saying pedgon is best warrior.. he is known a runner.. will join a team based on which warrior can protect him(mostly)

anyways kinda reflect on ur type of warrior .. just saying

and ofcourse theyre gonna back me up, u RUINED our game.. noticed how people left when u came?

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone
    I'm not 100% disagreeing with the nominated players in this list and i'm only speaking about those select few.
    Being best in my view isn't just about killing and winning 1v1's.
    When players loose their integrity and become disrespectful jerks do you still call them best?

Too many players listed here got egos so big that they think nothing can stop them.
    The moment a player does stop them...o all hell breaks loose and we really see the nasty side of them and to this game.
    @ love, everyone in this game have some sort of ego, and u cant even say that u dont have one either, youre a great rogue thats no question
    just dont act innocent with this "ego" .. a lot of people dislike you for that reason
    Last edited by inkredible; 11-05-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours