Thread: Personal Gripes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it's an ELITE campaign, and I'm pretty much an ELITE character. The mobs don't give me much trouble, and I can keep up with any but the full 55 groups. I don't have quarrel with the hardness of the mobs, but I have serious issue with a player-killer that's spread all over the levels like butter.

Also, there shouldn't be a reason for a properly leveled character to have to pot with a good, well armed full group.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    Also, there shouldn't be a reason for a properly leveled character to have to pot with a good, well armed full group.
    Sorry but I think you have to find a better group. I played through the shadow caves many times without elixirs, and in fact, my first few runs I assumed it was a true elite campaign and didn't even use potions because I assumed they weren't available. That witch is a wrecking ball, and I have been with groups that wipe at her, but I've also been in groups that took her down on the first try without elixir.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.