Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Not hundreds. Maybe one (1) reason ("I want it!") and that's it. Let's not exaggerate.
    Let’s not lie now. You have seen people post and post and even argue about that weapon every day. Shouldn’t you game developers be giving people what they want? We all kno how money hungry DL is don’t make sense how ur missing out on the opportunity of bringing back the most wanted item.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzRizes View Post
    Let’s not lie now. You have seen people post and post and even argue about that weapon every day. Shouldn’t you game developers be giving people what they want? We all kno how money hungry DL is don’t make sense how ur missing out on the opportunity of bringing back the most wanted item.
    So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    Already explained why it should be back not gonna go through this again. You can go back and read