Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
And, what is confusing is that there is ja join button sometimes but no free slots. Perhaps this can be fixed as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
Exactly. Why sometimes when I press join, it gives an error and says some bs about space reserved for other player. Who is the other player? And it may say same thing for like 30 seconds O_o
Im quite sure u dont want this to get removed, thatd the feature that slots are kept closed for, e.g. people who get dced or refreshed chrome etc. This aint bad this is definetly a good feature imo, imagine u r in a map and u dc becauade ur phone changes from mobile data to wifi or whatever and u connect back and ur slot is instantly taken
mmm, nope. it's not a feature, it's a bug. if all spaces in a map are taken or reserved for someone, then the 'join button' should not be available (grayed out or missing). And vise versa - if there are free spaces in a map (not already reserved for someone), exactly then the 'join button' should be available. People are rightfully complaining that the join button/availability says one thing, and later it turns out to be another. (Well, it's not the Most important bug, but can be annoying.)
PS Yes, i know you called 'feature' - the reservation (for some seconds). it's good thing of course. I'm saying that the button mechanics can be improved.