Quote Originally Posted by Dadansn View Post
I see a lot of players just skipping mobs and bosses and going only for vases / barrels and chests due to gold,craft components they drop in the above-mentioned areas.

Can sts find a way to fix this?

I'd recommend making a condition that, unless the player has killed 50% of mobs on the map and has killed the boss, he cant join a different variation of the map,and if he tries to remap, he will end up in the same map he tried to dummy farm gold / murkstones.
This happens solely because of the Festerfang dailies called "Festerfang Relics" and "Rational Destruction" where you have to open chests and destroy barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
I think there is a bigger issue with players botting hauntlet, take a look at the rogue and warrior LB. #1r
& #2w. Its time sts took kills & xp away from that map. The botters who cheat, waist honest players time, who achieved the lb rightfully. Also bigger issues is black market account selling. Player like tigre back in game on bought account from eye name arkua. Arkua also shared account with many players to dummy farm in past. Smh...and now I understand why many are loosing interest.
In my honest opinion, I think the kills leaderboard should stay, as I do believe it is an accomplishment to acquire many pve kills. What sts should do is reprimand those that obtain these kills dishonestly by not awarded such players with the leaderboard banners at the end of each season.