View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sebbyc View Post
    I think dodge needs to be nerfed. My opinion is that birds right now need more than 8% dodge on arzac. Need to do a little more damage and have least amount of health. (Already have least amount of health so no problem there) birds combo needs to also work every time on ms. Because whenever it doesn't take down the ms you know your dead when facing mages. Mages need to have less dodge than birds. They should have medium amount of health (already have that) and should do a bit less damage (right now with magor mages are doing too much damage, in my opinion.) And bears should have less dodge than mages and have most health (already have) and they should do maybe a bit more damage. Also, root for birds need to have a better percentage or actually rooting because many times, bears and mages Just keep walking. And for foxes, Their dodge and health and damage should be in between birds and mages. Rhinos should have damage. Dodge, and health in between mages and bears.
    Those are just my ideas. Please don't go crazy if you don't totally agree with me, because that's just what I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything in agreement on my perspective here. I'll add some more too it and summarise.

A bird's dodge rates and damage is fine. Maybe slight increase in health and armour will do the trick if mages won't get a nerf at all. But considering that they will, mages most important nerfes as I mentioned in my previous post to one thread, should be dodge and damage. I am sorry but sometimes a bird doesn't even have time to take out the ms as they are dead right the first second they are in combat. As I also said previously, birds need a longer survival rate against mages. If that ms kicks in at some point, a bird no longer has its cruel blast if it takes it out and will not be able to take out the Mage as it is only dependent on its nuke and has to wait for it again, giving time for Mage to attack...quite a bit of time actually. The Mage has an advantage both before and after the use of ms. It's like they have two lives against birds. Also, if the bird fails to blast the ms, then I guess even if you try run to regain ur blast, time for your victory has long gone.
    Lastly bears, as I also said previously they are totally fine. If I'd really tweak anything on a bear, it would be the damage they do, especially when using arzac considering they do high amounts of damage even when they are 55 percent str.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    Everything in agreement on my perspective here. I'll add some more too it and summarise.

A bird's dodge rates and damage is fine. Maybe slight increase in health and armour will do the trick if mages won't get a nerf at all. But considering that they will, mages most important nerfes as I mentioned in my previous post to one thread, should be dodge and damage. I am sorry but sometimes a bird doesn't even have time to take out the ms as they are dead right the first second they are in combat. As I also said previously, birds need a longer survival rate against mages. If that ms kicks in at some point, a bird no longer has its cruel blast if it takes it out and will not be able to take out the Mage as it is only dependent on its nuke and has to wait for it again, giving time for Mage to attack...quite a bit of time actually. The Mage has an advantage both before and after the use of ms. It's like they have two lives against birds. Also, if the bird fails to blast the ms, then I guess even if you try run to regain ur blast, time for your victory has long gone.
    Lastly bears, as I also said previously they are totally fine. If I'd really tweak anything on a bear, it would be the damage they do, especially when using arzac considering they do high amounts of damage even when they are 55 percent str.
    If mages don't dodge, Blast auto = dead mage. We would be going back to 76 cap balance but without str set insane damage in comparison to other sets.