Thread: Re Egging.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Maybe they can charge differently depending on the rarity of the pet?

And yes, egg should be account bound.
    yet again for a pet that costs 55 mil, shifting just shouldnt be allowed. People can easily exploit this.
    A player having an arcane either is too experienced to be making such mistakes( and hence shouldnt have it re-egged..also re egging is allowed if the pet hasnt been levelled so no problem for those who have accidentally opened)
    or have scammed it in someway and shouldn't be owning one anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    yet again for a pet that costs 55 mil, shifting just shouldnt be allowed. People can easily exploit this.
    A player having an arcane either is too experienced to be making such mistakes( and hence shouldnt have it re-egged..also re egging is allowed if the pet hasnt been levelled so no problem for those who have accidentally opened)
    or have scammed it in someway and shouldn't be owning one anyway.

Since it's the transfer of those OP pets that seem to be the problem, and people owning arcane should know better, they could maybe just allow this option up to legendary pets. I'm not saying I agree with this thread, I actually collect pets on my main toon only, no matter how useless the pets will be. Just giving out suggestions "if" they decide to implement it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Since it's the transfer of those OP pets that seem to be the problem, and people owning arcane should know better, they could maybe just allow this option up to legendary pets. I'm not saying I agree with this thread, I actually collect pets on my main toon only, no matter how useless the pets will be. Just giving out suggestions "if" they decide to implement it.
    what i think is they should have common stable for all pets upto legendary....unfortunately there are some legendary pets that are too rare or too Strong...example being a shade.
    Also event specific strong pets should just be that..event specific. You can of course buy it for high prices ( like dova for almost a mil) but just allowing their transfer isnt the right way to go.
    For example, you have gotten bored of your pve with lvl 41 war ...you pass it on to your pvp twink...then when wars get outdated and rogues are OP, you pass them on to that char...see the problem?
    Also this would crash the market to an extent. Almost all the hardcore gamers play accross 4-5 chars ( including twinks)...the prices of pets, especially those you have hoarded for so long will fall.
    I see you dont support it as neither do I...i can't see why anyone else does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    what i think is they should have common stable for all pets upto legendary....unfortunately there are some legendary pets that are too rare or too Strong...example being a shade.
    Also event specific strong pets should just be that..event specific. You can of course buy it for high prices ( like dova for almost a mil) but just allowing their transfer isnt the right way to go.
    For example, you have gotten bored of your pve with lvl 41 war ...you pass it on to your pvp twink...then when wars get outdated and rogues are OP, you pass them on to that char...see the problem?
    Also this would crash the market to an extent. Almost all the hardcore gamers play accross 4-5 chars ( including twinks)...the prices of pets, especially those you have hoarded for so long will fall.
    I see you dont support it as neither do I...i can't see why anyone else does
    This is something I haven't considered yet since I don't twink. Also, those pets that I like, I buy them on each of the toons I want them on.
    I think most that does support it are those that didn't know that it will be a lame pet for their class. I don't know why. Maybe they didn't have someone they know that has the pet so they could ask about it. That's a bit sad for them.

By the way, if they put a 1m gold price tag on the re-egg system (maybe even 500k), I don't think I will ever re-egg my breeze (don't have shade yet) and other good legendary pets. I would rather buy another pet than have it re-egged. After all, I would still have to level them up again.

As for mythics and arcanes, I believe that those pets are something that people think over before buying and opening. I liked sam before, so I worked for it. If I want a different pet again, I'll do the same. If it's is as easy as paying up 1m to have them re-egged, I'll probably farm less and open less locks (maybe none at all). I do acknowledge that 1m isn't small for most players and is still too much for them to pay for re-egging these eggs, but considering the price you pay and the work you put into buying it, doesn't that say you really wanted that pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This is something I haven't considered yet since I don't twink. Also, those pets that I like, I buy them on each of the toons I want them on.
    I think most that does support it are those that didn't know that it will be a lame pet for their class. I don't know why. Maybe they didn't have someone they know that has the pet so they could ask about it. That's a bit sad for them.

By the way, if they put a 1m gold price tag on the re-egg system (maybe even 500k), I don't think I will ever re-egg my breeze (don't have shade yet) and other good legendary pets. I would rather buy another pet than have it re-egged. After all, I would still have to level them up again.

As for mythics and arcanes, I believe that those pets are something that people think over before buying and opening. I liked sam before, so I worked for it. If I want a different pet again, I'll do the same. If it's is as easy as paying up 1m to have them re-egged, I'll probably farm less and open less locks (maybe none at all). I do acknowledge that 1m isn't small for most players and is still too much for them to pay for re-egging these eggs, but considering the price you pay and the work you put into buying it, doesn't that say you really wanted that pet?
    Yes from both our posts I can conclude the best option would be....
    ~1m for re-egging upto (not including) mythic pets
    ~mythic and arcane pets cannot be re-egged unless at lvl 1 ( meaning an accidental press). this second pont has already been implemented i believe