Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
Your guild doesn't really represent all the players al has to offer, does it? I'm in a guild with 50 players and only like 3-5 of us have kraken items. A lot of them plays the event and made millions off of it.
Players like me who wants to craft the new guildhall buys the item from auction and yes I also buy the recipes I want.
20 guilds in the game? Seriously what game have you been playing. Everyday I see more than 20 different guilds.
If your guildmates prefer to run rahab/catacombs then good for them they have gears that allow them to do so but this event is friendly to ALL players with or without kraken items. So what is there really to complain about?

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
My guild is ranked 3rd in game. Since expansion come out i saw max 20 people online that farm catacombs. Who run event to craft his guildhall? Are you serious? 20 new guild, no way all of them are so rich that they can buy a guildhall worth 500m. Hahaha so you must be crazy. Your guild has 50 members? So all of you farm the event to make your guildhall? You wasting your time, my love. You need at least few months make it hahaha