Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
I'm getting 50 to 80k on average per hour so far since the update.

The key to fast xp is a good team with at least 1 of each of the 3 major classes (bird bear mage). Mega combos are your friend

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

Jil... You might be using elixirs or you are extremely lucky.. cause i have been running and we had a LOT of spawns but no xp whatsoever. The avg xp per hour is less than 9-10k for me and a lot of people i see (even lower than 8k for some who don't have a good combo)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk