Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
Okay enlightenment time, skilled pvp is/was the most geared mage and tank at 43 or maybe 2nd most geared tank after you, and I’m pretty sure that he did not get swapped , and about me ? I’m just a noob who enlightens people
Lol "LOL" at this cause as far as i (vvebster/juddgyy) nd few people of lv 16/17 remember cznt (skilledpvp - although ur not skilled at all :/) was the first person from mmph who told me that most of the items which he use dont belong to him so ya everyone can guess how he became most geared
Nd now ur gonna say haters gonna bat nd zauilet is a poor nab he lost to mmph ya im good losing to u using my own items unlike u :/
Nd to kahel or idk who said that u win regular clashes...
There is a chwnnel on yt namely "TERRORSHOCK AL" people tell me he posts clashes almost everday unlike "WISMEC MMPH" who posts shlt videos with titles like *shlt shlt shlt* *watch me* *teach me* nd other bs
Well that makes u look more idiotic than u really r mate continue doing that nd may b u will finally have 1 subscriber lol after people start unsubscribing from ur channel wkwkwk
Nd u dream of 10k subs when u dont even have a 100
The reason? Mmph is the most hated guild as is said my konvict due to ur super "FAIR" ways of clashing even thete r haters of purge but lol even those people have 500+ subs as far as i know unlike u
Nd ya another bracket in pocket of mmph? The very first thing if ur gonna say this shlt is that there have been people from guilds like nvm/xpsycho/impreza who have quit bfore u came to power lol nd i never heard them saying "WE CONQUERED LV 16 WOOHOO WITU OUR BORROWED CRAP" people of mmph r really intelligent and i also saw payne's thread on general discussion where u were talking bout tht auc thing nd bragging bout ur super rare arlorian ring with 3 paras u started thread nd were asking so many views nd so less replys? Seriously? U remember ur military crap which u did idk may b a month or 2 ago? "PVP IS FOR WARMONGERS"? Nd u still expect good behaviour from al community?after u talked is most rude manner to people on forums?
U can keep dreaming
Nd shadowronn i think only one thing bout u... Just browsed ur posts today nd saw ya some people r arrogant to u on forums isnt it? On ur "URGENT MONEY"-ish thread nd some places else too stay with mmph may b there is more coming to u from people here
Ill go back to my exile again
Good luck spreading lies on forums