Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Blocker Adam Darthpapap Nemesis Sorcer in Fiend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PvP Blocker Adam Darthpapap Nemesis Sorcer in Fiend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM
    Says hes never played in 4 months but hes him a week ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

Claims he loves Purge but blocks them and has been tting making claims for 5-6 months straight behind Purge.

Says he owns the game but blocks at the same time. This is the new community of AL Pvp now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ArunAnan; 02-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArunAnan View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM
    Says hes never played in 4 months but hes him a week ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

Claims he loves Purge but blocks them and has been tting making claims for 5-6 months straight behind Purge.

Says he owns the game but blocks at the same time. This is the new community of AL Pvp now?

Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 810
Size:  222.9 KB

Note *Ty Fair for sharing this screen*

Machete is Ripnabs and a Purge member, I don't think you have the right to complain when your guild is blocking.

Yes it is, Mas Iccyprincess Hug a Rogue in Purge, and Boy Farmlist a Warrior in Purge are knowing to NEVER entering pvp without a block, of course only exception is gang but hey mas was calling her self best endgame rogue.
    Sorry for pointing names but since you started mentioning guess i had to.
    Pvp is dead and most players now are only good at talking crap in PMs.

Oh forgot to mention, Terrorshock End Thug Rambo is a dummy farmer who farmed 15000 kills, Elementeye Eyesly Wish is a scammer and gold buyer which is against TOS.

So yes the game is dead and this is the new AL.
    Last edited by sellins; 02-05-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post

Machete is Ripnabs and a Purge member, I don't think you have the right to complain when your guild is blocking.

Yes it is, Mas Iccyprincess Hug a Rogue in Purge, and Boy Farmlist a Warrior in Purge are knowing to NEVER entering pvp without a block, of course only exception is gang but hey mas was calling her self best endgame rogue.

Oh forgot to mention, Terrorshock End Thug Rambo is a dummy farmer who farmed 15000 kills, Elementeye Eyesly Wish is a scammer and gold buyer which is against TOS.

So yes the game is dead and this is the new pvp.
    There are too many people good at talking crap. It all should go down at a good CTF clash, it always shuts people up and CTF has been happening and shutting few people up recently. You can easily look at Terrorshock AL and see many people trash talk Purge but in CTF they just end up getting shut down by Purge. It's been done many times and you can easily watch Terrorshock AL if you don't believe me. The moment they get shutdown by Purge in CTF these trash talkers get quiet.

& you can't stop people from buying Gold , it's something even Nemesis does and quite a few people in AL I can easily name and they do it themselves. It's only if you can accept it or not that the fact people actually paying for stuff unlike a few that attempted plat farming
    Yes, buying gold is something against TOS and you can run a complaint about it if it bothers you that people are using their money which if it bothers you , go right ahead to write a email about it since its against TOS and get Wish or Elememteye banned for buying gold and using his money.

All this trash talk just depends if you can battle it out in CTF at the end of the day and not loose. Many people tend to loose to Purge in CTF and not really shut up about it or just make plain excuses about it.

All this trash talk and things should be taken to CTF and if CTF was much more active it would be fun like the old days. Now I see TDM more active then CTF which makes things boring. CtF is where all these drama should be taken imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post

So yes the game is dead and this is the new pvp.
    You can't really complain about it cause this Adam Nemesis Mage has been talking trash about Purge for about 6 months straight and the moment he enters TDM and that happens in that link I shared, its just a repercussion to his words and trashing Purge for so long. The other huge problem is these matches are taken in TDM and being bragged about it when you never know if the previous game was blocked with random players or not.
    We'r in a season where TDM is active rather then CTF. In Terrorshock AL, you can see many clean games from the start and Purge clearly wins with a set chosen teams including TDM and CTF and even 1vs1's. The point is
    , theres quite a few trash talkers from both ends. & this drama has been taken to CTF , you can even watch Terrorshock AL and see for yourself and should be continued to be taken in CTF.

& theres so many people that buy Gold simply to play even including Nemesis Adam and including many other players I can easily name if I wanted too thats against TOS but I'm not complaining about it cause it's been done by many players for years and years. If you hate someone for buying gold you can easily email STS and make a complaint about it to them and show proof if you hate them for spending their money you can get them banned for buying Gold or just handle them in a CTF clash.

The new AL's pvp is repeatedly taken in TDM rather then CTF which is a huge problem. If CTF was active this season it would be much fun like the old days. The CTF clashes and even the clean TDM clashes with the huge trash talkers are taken currently are in channel Terrorshock AL. You can watch it for yourself. CTF needs to be more active rather then repeated TDM matches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Wait don't spoil this let them go. I'm darth and nemesis. Ban if if need be. Hahahah. Cool story bro. Make sure mely knows what you doing. And remind her I don't delete anything. I know some things about a lot of you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

And without making up anything this game was a plea to me to help you beat voorg which ofc you cannot on your OWN GUILD THREAD. Who are you and how you helped them? bahahahaha. Tell your owner to take this down. Nobody in your guild will fight like me with nobody. I don't call like that I never have. There's a reason the only tournament banners in that guild are sub banners. Nobody that ever actually fought. Same will happen again. You joined my side. I do own your souls. Mods pls don't ban them for breaking tos and calling me out on forums. Tell mely I won't sell her puma but maybe I'll give it to her if she keep trying. I get great joy out of all that win one day against the big bad wolf and ss and record it. Keep up the good work and that amazing English. Join my side again and I'll block you. I may even block you just because. Spank me purge. Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Pls let mely the editor know again. I save errrthing lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aww Adam, let's not Expose Purge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Ofc I'm playing. I would never do that to her. She was once my friend. I would never try to embarrass her like she did me. For the record I was lying. I apologize. I have no love for that guild. Me and hell are good friends. But we didn't form purge. He did that with an old karma player that didn't get much playtime. I love feras. I know y'all feeling ballsy but don't Poke the bear. STS just make a tournament. Endgame pls. I'll have to put in some practice but I'm up for it. The best part is all these people in the videos won't even get to play Hahahaha. They purge but they ain't purge hahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm assuming y'all did this to get my attention. How much attention y'all want? Who care about the forums? You know I'm the oracle of all so let me know how far you wanna take this. I'm sure you can find a way to pm me or keep talking. The things I know and hVe seen and saved man... you got me now whoever you are. But consult your guild before you press me in the forums. I'll let you hold this W but you will always lose to me in the long run. Ask for a tournament or try your luck with what I know of members of your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I'm assuming y'all did this to get my attention. How much attention y'all want? Who care about the forums? You know I'm the oracle of all so let me know how far you wanna take this. I'm sure you can find a way to pm me or keep talking. The things I know and hVe seen and saved man... you got me now whoever you are. But consult your guild before you press me in the forums. I'll let you hold this W but you will always lose to me in the long run. Ask for a tournament or try your luck with what I know of members of your guild.

Not Nice To Bully Purge Fans Papa. & I couldn't stop laughing when I read that "They needed you to beat Voorg" . It's sad but true, Purge got hardly any wins over Voorg. They went to the edge of Tank stacking to match him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Pls let mely the editor know again. I save errrthing lol.

Nice Photoshop buddy sit your inflated ego *** down lol so much shtttt come out your mouth lmao its disgusting all your good at is barking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Throne AL View Post
    Not Nice To Bully Purge Fans Papa. & I couldn't stop laughing when I read that "They needed you to beat Voorg" . It's sad but true, Purge got hardly any wins over Voorg. They went to the edge of Tank stacking to match him.
    And as for throne https://youtu.be/WaBVLUKb4DA

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

https://youtu.be/Rszj06XmZyQ

trust me never needed you only reason that clash was set up with u in it because your zeus insisted you being in it so dude don't flatter yourself.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    https://youtu.be/Rszj06XmZyQ

trust me never needed you only reason that clash was set up with u in it because your zeus insisted you being in it so dude don't flatter yourself.
    Bahahahaha we have a whole chat about this lmao. We just didn't include you. It was me Zeus and feras. Seriously chill out. If it's true and someone knows about it then I have all the ss. I even got in trouble for sharing those chats with that mely. I hear mages are weak now but I imagine I can still whoop a tank. Especially a mediocre one. He ain't my Zeus. He just finally got to see y'all for what you are. There's plenty of footage of me battering your guild even against Zeus. You have it backwards buddy. YOU were the guest in those clashes. Not me. I'm sure if they feel like being honest they will elaborate to you. I have way more ss of dummy farming from y'all. As recent as the last couple weeks. Lemme know how far you wanna take this. Create another forum post with my actual name in it and I let the flood gates open. And trust me when I tell you I have some things that will make line sing. Even about your current situation. Balls in purges court for once. Lemme know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Bahahahaha we have a whole chat about this lmao. We just didn't include you. It was me Zeus and feras. Seriously chill out. If it's true and someone knows about it then I have all the ss. I even got in trouble for sharing those chats with that mely. I hear mages are weak now but I imagine I can still whoop a tank. Especially a mediocre one. He ain't my Zeus. He just finally got to see y'all for what you are. There's plenty of footage of me battering your guild even against Zeus. You have it backwards buddy. YOU were the guest in those clashes. Not me. I'm sure if they feel like being honest they will elaborate to you. I have way more ss of dummy farming from y'all. As recent as the last couple weeks. Lemme know how far you wanna take this. Create another forum post with my actual name in it and I let the flood gates open. And trust me when I tell you I have some things that will make line sing. Even about your current situation. Balls in purges court for once. Lemme know.

Delusional ...let it flood with your ss only one that needs to chill out is you and your ego . Zeus didn't tell you why he left? Since you wanna bring it up here he came to me wanting me to kick truth and other members and i refused thats what started the war castle and purge there was many witnesses there so pls do some research before barking u clearly know nothing ..not because "he saw us for who we truly are lol. I also have footage .feel free to share whatever you like homie and make as many acc as you like go as low as youll like aswell 😂😂 you'll be only be wasting your time anyways less talk more action see ya in pvp 😘 oh and those chats about your group with feras lol ya maybe because i didn't have a line but anything that was said i was well aware of it ..feras would tell me all so pls just stop

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Delusional ...let it flood with your ss only one that needs to chill out is you and your ego . Zeus didn't tell you why he left? Since you wanna bring it up here he came to me wanting me to kick truth and other members and i refused thats what started the war castle and purge there was many witnesses there so pls do some research before barking u clearly know nothing ..not because "he saw us for who we truly are lol. I also have footage .feel free to share whatever you like homie and make as many acc as you like go as low as youll like aswell you'll be only be wasting your time anyways less talk more action see ya in pvp oh and those chats about your group with feras lol ya maybe because i didn't have a line but anything that was said i was well aware of it ..feras would tell me all so pls just stop
    Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

#triggered
    Last edited by Terrorshock1; 02-06-2017 at 11:39 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

As temzy would say

#triggered
    Who is temzy? Monkey? lol She wins the title for the most useful useless rogue. She good in the gym but terrible in competition. Meh that's your entire guild. 5 mediocre players that play pretty well together lol. They will always lose when it counts as history as shown. You have two good players buddy. Chris who I'm reluctant to give props too and hell who is retired. The rest of you are opportunists that like to make some secret videos and edit while chewing on their tongue rings at the crib in Canada. Triggered hahaha. Ask ceo we laughing about you right now Hahahaha. This whole process isn't impulsive. I've been planning this since last night Hahahaha. Get at me brah. You know my ign