Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: elite red dragon tanking guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I haven't even started this on my Mage as it is taking way too long to get this quest done with randoms using my bear. Plus, every time i get a useless xp elixir for a daily blessing (which I have for the last 2 weeks) I don't even bother using that toon. But if I were to use my Mage, no way would I be on the front lines. I'd be in the back spamming all the healing I could. Especially if I'm the only Mage in the group. The main problem I have is that I can never seem to find a consistent group of folks that want to complete this quest.
    Last edited by Ogbuehi; 12-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuehi View Post
    I haven't even started this on my Mage as it is taking way too long to get this quest done with randoms using my bear. Plus, every time i get a useless xp elixir for a daily blessing (which I have for the last 2 weeks) I don't even bother using that toon. But if I were to use my Mage, no way would I be on the front lines. I'd be in the back spamming all the healing I could. Especially if I'm the only Mage in the group. The main problem I have is that I can never seem to find a consistent group of folks that want to complete this quest.
    I pushed a bit to get it done the last few days. I know that with more and more peole finishing the quest, there will be less dedicated party members to get the quest done with. My additional advice, is to not wait too long as it may be harder and harder to find a good group. Once all the "pros" have the quest done, there may be only a few games going.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha