Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

If that happens just push both normal and elites maps till when they are both ready.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey everyone,

Ugh. How many delayed should it be. If this happens nextweek . I will quit coz of boredom and many ppl will . Dam it

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Hey everyone,

Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Again we need to wait more for the expansion. If it is not released today my weekend will get spoiled again. So please give us some Platinum discount to keep in terest in the game.

Looking for your reply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night.
    Lol daddy..u r funny
    ..ur kid