Thread: What happened to level 35 pvping?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I don't think anyone is insulting anyone here. Just a conversation.

I have noticed a lot of rushers, especially 35's on 30's. Whenever i see it, i run the other way, because in my mind its not fair. A lot of players are inexperienced and have no way of defending themselves against a LVL 35 Voodoo Mage.

This is precisely the reason why i only play FFA nowadays. Nobody gets hurt, and nobody complains. Plus its fun
    Sorry for the double post, but I have the urge to let out how ridiculous the generation of PvP has evolved. I'm not flaming towards you, trust me bro I've lost a lot of interest in this game already, but PvP started out as FFA and the so called "rushing". This is PvP... players should find friends and create their own private games in my opinion. Will this probably happen? Surely not, most new players might jump into a PvP game and have no idea what's going on.

Again, sorry for that burst of anger, long day. Just my two cents; I think I sometimes wish people realize it was FFA and "rushing" that started the PvP "era" and perhaps the best way of learning the correct moves and practice in PvP.

Of course, I as well as many others are trying to grow with the other players as new people come and go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: