Thread: Newly Arrived Expansion VS Previous Expansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

10 lvl cap is not a bad idea but the xp requirement has been set tooooo high. I think a lot of ppl are already suffering from the monotony of the grind. Now imagine some of us who play all classes .
    The glinstone maps have been very nicely done but the mobs skills & dmg is very annoying. A group of mobs can easily take you out in spite of the new increased armor gears.
    Rengol elite farming was specifically directed towards the glinstone mythic set alone which left a lot of ppl disappointed in the end. Lets hope glinstone elite farming has something better to offer.
    I would like to see some new kind of tombs like wt4 & Kt4. I think its high time.
    I would also like to see another new elite farming tomb like arena & planar tombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    10 lvl cap is not a bad idea but the xp requirement has been set tooooo high. I think a lot of ppl are already suffering from the monotony of the grind. Now imagine some of us who play all classes .
    The glinstone maps have been very nicely done but the mobs skills & dmg is very annoying. A group of mobs can easily take you out in spite of the new increased armor gears.
    Rengol elite farming was specifically directed towards the glinstone mythic set alone which left a lot of ppl disappointed in the end. Lets hope glinstone elite farming has something better to offer.
    I would like to see some new kind of tombs like wt4 & Kt4. I think its high time.
    I would also like to see another new elite farming tomb like arena & planar tombs.
    Cross your fingers for the best >_<