Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
In the long term, it will, cause who will those zillionaires sell their items to? Another zillionaire? That way the both parties will only start to lose gold. No middle class will buy any of their items until they're affordable. If people don't have gold, the demand for the item drastically drops, and therefore the price of the item itself drops as well. I honestly think the game state was better when there were all the plat farmers at tindirin expansion. At least they kept the prices low and it was great for everyone, but of course it wasn't good at all for STS, cause they were making no money. I really can't see any other way to stop the inflation rather than throwing away the idea about gold loot.
Players said no to gold loot when it was introduced.. they said these issues will happen.. they said its not fair.
Today we are discussing the same thing, and I don't think anyone is listening. As I said, devs should take initiatives based on the statistics they have. Its better to act based on facts they have instead of our speculations. I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best at this time.