Thread: How to fix Class Balance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

-1, there's no need to nerf or remove procs on items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    -1, there's no need to nerf or remove procs on items.
    I guess you didn't even think for one second before posting, ill try to explain.

What will happen when new gear comes around? They need to make this gear desirable and better than what we have, but how can you beat these latest stacking dmg procs tendency without nerfing what we currently have? Obvious answer is with same proc mechanics but higher increase on buffs...
    But if that's the way to do it, what situation will players find in maps? - They can release new content with very high difficulty level, so even having better procs, players will still find something challenging to run. But if this is the choice, it will make a enormous gap between players who have new gear, and the majority of ppl who doesn't, making content unplayable for them.
    And if we get better gear, also means that current maps like deep marsh and EvG will be farmed even faster, increasing inflation and unless they release something similar (in terms of gold/time rate) in new maps, nobody will farm new content. People is used to easy maps and im sure most of them wont give a f about new content if they can make more profit in Dm or EvG.

I could keep going and going but i guess you are starting to have an idea now. Maybe

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I guess you didn't even think for one second before posting, ill try to explain.

What will happen when new gear comes around? They need to make this gear desirable and better than what we have, but how can you beat these latest stacking dmg procs tendency without nerfing what we currently have? Obvious answer is with same proc mechanics but higher increase on buffs...
    But if that's the way to do it, what situation will players find in maps? - They can release new content with very high difficulty level, so even having better procs, players will still find something challenging to run. But if this is the choice, it will make a enormous gap between players who have new gear, and the majority of ppl who doesn't, making content unplayable for them.
    And if we get better gear, also means that current maps like deep marsh and EvG will be farmed even faster, increasing inflation and unless they release something similar (in terms of gold/time rate) in new maps, nobody will farm new content. People is used to easy maps and im sure most of them wont give a f about new content if they can make more profit in Dm or EvG.

I could keep going and going but i guess you are starting to have an idea now. Maybe
    expansion hasn't been released yet but you've already commented on it, good job

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk