Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I have worked very hard for my gold and I dont see any problem sharing my success.
    If you dont like my threads and opinions, feel free to block and dont read. I dont need your salty remarks.

Thanks

P.s. I say this for the sake of all classes; If i was truly greedy and selfish then I would not have bothered to make this thread and use the millions I have to get what I want. This is for sts to see the issues with classes and problems people are facing in-game; I am just sharing my personal experience which many people relate to.
    Sharing "success" does not equal to showing off, you even stated "If I was to show off, I'll use this screenshot" with arrows etc... sure you're rich, but then, if you weren't greedy and selfish, then you shouldn't cry over items that you can clearly afford, you chose not to because your mindset is that you might lose or equal your profits if you chose to re-sell.

The thing with you merchers is that you always want to buy for a cheaper price, if you struggle not to find one, you make these selfish threads that you're indirectly blaming us that you can't find gears for your wanting price range.

You have been contradicting yourself a bunch of times, like "your item your price", and yet after the price has been given, you question afterwards or take it to the next level and make this nonsense thread, which what makes us angry with you merchers (not all just you). "Don't need your salty remarks" salty indeed, but atleast not selfish, and greedy to start with.

Things isn't expensive, its just you are greedy to yourself, people will earn for something like a 30m belt, and be broke afterwards, but happy. And here's you probably have got 200m+, and yet as if 30m makes you broke. Its all about your wants, if you want something, then "STFU" and do some action. Game isn't all about merching, or how they forsee the resale value of items. Just like the tips you give to others, "if you didn't waste hours making, and argueing to nonsense threads, then you could've earnt couple millions farming or merching to buy the gears you want".

#triggered#saltybutnotselfish#saltybutnotgreedy

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 09-17-2018 at 11:33 AM.