Thread: How much does the best gear for rogue cost at endgame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If this is true id gladly pay for arcane legends as that doesn't seem like much gold, I can convert platinum into gold with no worries.

I'll be starting next cap as I heard its soon, and usually the prices of items are high during the beginning so I'll come when everything lowers in price to around 15 mill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Basauli View Post
    If this is true id gladly pay for arcane legends as that doesn't seem like much gold, I can convert platinum into gold with no worries.

I'll be starting next cap as I heard its soon, and usually the prices of items are high during the beginning so I'll come when everything lowers in price to around 15 mill
    If you plan to start at next cap, you may wait a year+. This cap barely came out a few months ago and it was around a year wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Basauli View Post

Dont start this game if u just wanna buy everything full gears with real money and no game experience...
    if u rly wanna play this game .... go make new character lvl up to 46 without lvl41 pack for 150plat.... to get experience...
    There are players who just waste their money for this game and they have no game experience.... for example mages which use shield and heal at dame time.... or warrior which use jugg and heal at same time .... (-_- rly?)

Btw ... rogue is cheapest class atm .... mage full geared around 15m
    Dmg tank 20m tanky tank 15m