Thread: All Mages and Warriors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

You know, its quite foolish to tell people what to do and what not to do. Whatever their choices are, its actually none of your business js

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    You know, its quite foolish to tell people what to do and what not to do. Whatever their choices are, its actually none of your business js

Their choice is making life soo much more difficult for me and many other rogue's. How is it not my business??
    I have been looking to find shadow artifact for more than 1.5 months.... and when i find it is 30m+ when it was 15m during event so how not my business tell please? Plus soo much competitition it gets sold even before i see thread.

They are just being selfish and not considerate. I still run with many war/mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

They have business too and they don't care about others business ;P

The only thing someone can do is sts for making the end game map more balance. The turning mages into rogues is just the result.
    Ps. I'm a rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Their choice is making life soo much more difficult for me and many other rogue's. How is it not my business??
    I have been looking to find shadow artifact for more than 1.5 months.... and when i find it is 30m+ when it was 15m during event so how not my business tell please? Plus soo much competitition it gets sold even before i see thread.

They are just being selfish and not considerate. I still run with many war/mages.
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

well, this expansion clearly requires a ROGUE to survive. What do you expect for people to do? Stay with their respective classes knowing that they can make the best out of this expansion by switching to a dominant class? You can't just forcibly tell everyone not to switch classes for you are not a dictator.

About the rogue gear prices, let me just ask you, have you played the 41 cap? Its all about competition fyi, people invested a lot of gold for gears (don't even get me started with arcane ring and nekro smh) yet they didn't even complain. Ofc its market, higher bid wins, if you want to stay on top and be maxed, don't expect to achieve it with your minimal effort and gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

well, this expansion clearly requires a ROGUE to survive. What do you expect for people to do? Stay with their respective classes knowing that they can make the best out of this expansion by switching to a dominant class? You can't just forcibly tell everyone not to switch classes for you are not a dictator.

About the rogue gear prices, let me just ask you, have you played the 41 cap? Its all about competition fyi, people invested a lot of gold for gears (don't even get me started with arcane ring and nekro smh) yet they didn't even complain. Ofc its market, higher bid wins, if you want to stay on top and be maxed, don't expect to achieve it with your minimal effort and gold.

How about those warriors and mages that dont wanna switch rogue? And no one wants to run wth them in hydra for farming??

I think its better if sts rebalance the game again for the sake of all classes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jade10 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jade10 View Post
    How about those warriors and mages that dont wanna switch rogue? And no one wants to run wth them in hydra for farming??

I think its better if sts rebalance the game again for the sake of all classes .

Thats the point. Everything is based on player's choices and preferences. If a player switched to a rogue, its his/her choice basically, none of your business. You must just adapt and compete, no need for such whining and I agree that the only way to address this is to rebalance the expansion >.<

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thats the point. Everything is based on player's choices and preferences. If a player switched to a rogue, its his/her choice basically, none of your business. You must just adapt and compete, no need for such whining and I agree that the only way to address this is to rebalance the expansion >.<

^_^ nice .. now we’re done

Hope sts hear us ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

It is dofferent now. People not exploit plat now. Its sts that need to balance class. I played through mauso being a rogue and mever changed nd feel people should stick to their own class or at least not all change class same time.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With 3 other rog friends u can farm that gold in few days. U know Hydra and 30sec runs .