Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Only endgame wants this. For starters not everyone wants to play endgame. What makes one zone better than the next eh? More skills eh? L100 is now better than 76 and 35 because of a new set eh? No. PvP in PL was never limited to endgame. It was what ever zone suited your interest the most. You think i played 35 because of "skill spam"? I played 35 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. I played 23 30 and 40 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. It suited my interest. Now i can't play these zones that i love. These L.100s do more of a job to boost off of the twink players then fight their own levels. At least with the 5 level restrict you'd have more 5v5s in endgame. More of your own levels fighting against each other. Instead it only takes less than 30 seconds before a L.100 will join your game and start boosting even though their are L.100 games already up. Now on to you Cinco. How can you tell us. "Use the Host button" as if I know everyone who does 23-40. I mean all of a sudden i have omniscience and know EEEEVERY SINGLE 23-40. What Good will that do if we keep hosting games. We'll be fighting the same people each time and that'll be boring. But a public game we can meet more people thats if the L.100s some how took a break from boosting.Twink as a whole has a bigger community than endgame if you wanted money so bad why didn't you just put out more content for twink in general. Why ruin twink to force us to come to a zone that does not suit our interest. I have a endgame. Goaheadandtry. And i can easily tell you this zone does not give the same enjoyment that 30 did for me. So what now? Quit PvP then? Nah more people is quiting the game instead. I wonder why? You ruined a aspect that makes PL......PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Only endgame wants this. For starters not everyone wants to play endgame. What makes one zone better than the next eh? More skills eh? L100 is now better than 76 and 35 because of a new set eh? No. PvP in PL was never limited to endgame. It was what ever zone suited your interest the most. You think i played 35 because of "skill spam"? I played 35 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. I played 23 30 and 40 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. It suited my interest. Now i can't play these zones that i love. These L.100s do more of a job to boost off of the twink players then fight their own levels. At least with the 5 level restrict you'd have more 5v5s in endgame. More of your own levels fighting against each other. Instead it only takes less than 30 seconds before a L.100 will join your game and start boosting even though their are L.100 games already up. Now on to you Cinco. How can you tell us. "Use the Host button" as if I know everyone who does 23-40. I mean all of a sudden i have omniscience and know EEEEVERY SINGLE 23-40. What Good will that do if we keep hosting games. We'll be fighting the same people each time and that'll be boring. But a public game we can meet more people thats if the L.100s some how took a break from boosting.Twink as a whole has a bigger community than endgame if you wanted money so bad why didn't you just put out more content for twink in general. Why ruin twink to force us to come to a zone that does not suit our interest. I have a endgame. Goaheadandtry. And i can easily tell you this zone does not give the same enjoyment that 30 did for me. So what now? Quit PvP then? Nah more people is quiting the game instead. I wonder why? You ruined a aspect that makes PL......PL.
    All i hav to say is yes, true, and correct. Im not even sure if PL forums are even checked in depth by mods anymore. Clearly everybody hates it and nobody that we need to listen is even present. Sad