Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post your Guild Battleground feedback here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.
    +1 change the colors pls hard for us tank to see whos healed or who isnt keep colors like regular ctf and tdm red and blue. (Are these vanities really necessary? both vanities are grey still confusing)
    -Add pvp balance to bg rogues crit 22k!!! and 11k on jugg!!
    -If no wager pls dont make us pay a fee i may sound cheap but 10k for a 15min game huge gold sink...
    -There's a bug in bg lets say we challenged a guild for 7v7 if other side isnt fast enough to j one side can have 8 players and the other 6 fix this pls..