Thread: All ice golem fans pls take a look

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

now this may sound rude but the victim of this scam told that he/she lended it that means gifting or trading it. so now putting logic and brain to some work what can sts do about this the victims lends it which is allowed by sts so they cannot possibly do anything about it rite?

its something like this bank lends money to some guy without taking anything as insurance(houses,property etc.)
    now this guy knows the mistake ie stupidity of bank and decides to run away with the money now who can u blame for this mistake that cud be prevented?
    now i do agree the guy ran away so his mistake.
    but also the bank has to be blamed cuz if they took an insurance this wud never happened and even if it did they cud get their money back thats all i have to say.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    now this may sound rude but the victim of this scam told that he/she lended it that means gifting or trading it. so now putting logic and brain to some work what can sts do about this the victims lends it which is allowed by sts so they cannot possibly do anything about it rite?

its something like this bank lends money to some guy without taking anything as insurance(houses,property etc.)
    now this guy knows the mistake ie stupidity of bank and decides to run away with the money now who can u blame for this mistake that cud be prevented?
    now i do agree the guy ran away so his mistake.
    but also the bank has to be blamed cuz if they took an insurance this wud never happened and even if it did they cud get their money back thats all i have to say.
    has already acknowledge the mistake in earlier posts if you read and they know they wont be getting tje vanity back. What needs to be done is for STS to ban(forever) such people who scam, takes advantage and thinks they're free to repeat and roam in the game!
    Last edited by Piranha; 08-05-2017 at 10:06 PM.