Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
Once again thank for proving my point no so called “collector” can give me an arguement because you don’t have one to begin with, calling me names because you know I’m right isn’t helping your case”The golden Begger*” how immature being disrespectful just because you disagree on my OPINION. Good day to you sir my fellow arlorian.
I already gave my statement, You keep suggesting the idea of them selling collectables for platinum, increasing the number every reply like it’s impressive how much platinum you’re willing to spend on these collectables; it’s not. I find it hard to respect you considering your multiple misspellings and lack of actual information on how your ideas is beneficial besides only to you.

There’s no win/lose to this argument considering the dev’s already replied to this suggestion before stating it’s not happening, simply explaining to you that your suggestion of putting everything valuable for sale for platinum is delusional.

At the end of the day you’re not putting in any work into affording crier/heraldic like everyone else, pity.