Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Farewell <3

Hey guys! Panda here :3
    Some of you guys know me, some of you probably not (I was already inactive for the last 2-3 months, so you probably didn't notice me).

Well I'm just here to tell you guys that I will no longer be playing Arcane Legends- I'm retiring from the game for good.

I am forever grateful that I was a part of this guild for more than 1 1/2 years, truly. And you know what, Enigmatic is the longest guild that I've ever been with! And still am a part of it. Enigmatic has made me feel like home. And here is where I met and made wonderful friends who treated me like I'm their family.

It was because of you guys I learned how to be a better mage and how to run elite maps. Before Enigmatic, I barely run the elite maps because I don't have friends to run with. I usually ended up with randoms... and then they left in the middle of the run. I don't know the pulls, the tips and tricks. I don't know what the heck I was doing. I had zero, nada knowledge. Even now, I'm still a noob hehehe. But you guys taught me almost everything that I needed to know. So thank you for having me in this guild.

Thank you Candy & FadedTwo (I know they're not gonna read this but anyway-), fellow officers Aabzie, Sakurab, Tata, Mith, Root, Tipsy, Stacey, Valk, Azi/Dree and others for believing in me to become a recruiter and then an officer like you guys. It was an honour. Though until now I still think that I don't deserve to become one. Amic, I wish you all the best as the current GM. You and the rest of the officers- thanks so much for lending me your help when I needed it! Good luck, keep strong & unite and "make Enigmatic great again,"

To the rest of the Enigmatic members- thank you again for the runs, the help, the chit chats, the jokes, the laugh and everything. Remember to treat each other well, respect each other. Just have fun in game with your guildies! "No pressure, no drama, no stress- just fun & friendship"!

Ohhh and before I forget, I'd like to sincerely apologize to you guys if I ever did something wrong or hurt your feelings in any way. I never meant it, really.

Time for to bid my farewell. I wish you guys, Enigmatic best of luck!
    I will still be lurking here in forums (maybe tehee) and in LINE chat tho.

Your one and only Enigmatic panda,
    Panda. xo

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post: