Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that Im the one requested something to come back. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item.
I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.