Thread: Request for artifact farming buff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Someone calculated how long it would take if you didnt spend plat and played 24/7...I think it would take 4 years to make arc artifact?? Someone confirm or deny please.
    how much plat does it take?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    I think it was like 20k plats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    it takes around 35,000 plat from start to finish.

Personally i think the ruins should stay exactly as it is ..... sts gotta make their real money from somewhere in order to pay their designers, developers, and all the team .... no real money to employ people = no employees = no game?!?!?!
    The stat boost from the arcane artifact are great, but it is expensive and time consuming to get to arcane level .... Theres a fair few that have achieved arcane artifact it different ways, if you change the ruin in any way, it kinda defeats its purpose, the arcane artifact is the ultimate goal in AL.
    Personally i like to spend money on the game as i know i am helping to pay for the games longevity ... to support the sts team in there exploration of their "labour of love" as they put it.
    In truth as a f2p gamer you dont need the stat boost of the arcane artifact to play any area of the game or achieve any aps .... anyone can run any map and get on the leaderboards by putting the time in .... current basic gear is good enough to run all maps without to much trouble, only time is the factor ... and good team work within the maps. Unless of course you are a pvp junkie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    it takes around 35,000 plat from start to finish.

Personally i think the ruins should stay exactly as it is ..... sts gotta make their real money from somewhere in order to pay their designers, developers, and all the team .... no real money to employ people = no employees = no game?!?!?!
    The stat boost from the arcane artifact are great, but it is expensive and time consuming to get to arcane level .... Theres a fair few that have achieved arcane artifact it different ways, if you change the ruin in any way, it kinda defeats its purpose, the arcane artifact is the ultimate goal in AL.
    Personally i like to spend money on the game as i know i am helping to pay for the games longevity ... to support the sts team in there exploration of their "labour of love" as they put it.
    In truth as a f2p gamer you dont need the stat boost of the arcane artifact to play any area of the game or achieve any aps .... anyone can run any map and get on the leaderboards by putting the time in .... current basic gear is good enough to run all maps without to much trouble, only time is the factor ... and good team work within the maps. Unless of course you are a pvp junkie.
    Also don't forget that a game where an item costs 35k plat about £1,647, for a mobile game XD. I agree that the developers need money to keep the game going however, that doesn't mean they should ruin the balance of the game with a powerful item that costs £1,647 XD and that is in the British currency I can't even imagine what that is in other currency's.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post: