Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Thanks Dope!
    I've decided to quit 8 because of some odd reason, I get 3v1 everytime I join a game.
    Lol the reason isnt odd at all, as time passes lvl 8 has been getting flooded with nothing but High kdr toons, or just plain noobs that Farm and Gang, Rarely 1v1ing. Or fighting evenly.Only joining pvp games when there party'd up fully, and or outnumber there opponents which assures them victory (USUALLY) then again Me and my et mates have been taking on god army with 3v5 and still get a victory x).
    But yea. That explains there high kdr. So they can go ahead and have 10k kills and 50 deaths, idc cause i know if i go head to head with anybody lvl 8 i'd kill em . or draw if your a full str 3 heal warrior x)
    And no one likes to die lol.

Word Of advice to all of you level 8's? If your planning on low level twinking, Then find a guild you like and stick with it, Many people hate ET mainly because its the oldest twink guild and they want a revolution. Or because they were removed from it, and demand revenge. Or because we "Gang" but then again they can shut up with that , Every guild gangs. Plain and simple. Isn't like the old days of pvp where honor,respect, and even numbers,ruled over all. Every guild is filled with players holding a grudge on other players, ignoring and Diminishing the value of fair fights . Due to straight RAAGEEE.
    Last edited by Dope; 11-30-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    IGN Cruelness