Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
I don't know what to think. Are they worth all the effort? Does anyone know? I saw another thread and I have doubts.
I have capped the daggers. The stats listed for level 50 are not the stats you get when reaching level 50. As they stand, the weapons are weaker than the level 66 arcane weapons. So at this moment my answer is no, they are not worth. The price to obtain this is:

1. Gain 500,000 xp from level 66 to reach level 71. Made easy with xp elixirs and daily quests.
2. Run the swamp map about 1000 times in order to farm/craft enough tokens to buy the weapons. This process can be made easier by purchasing tokens other players have crafted, but that is much more expensive.
3. Level the weapons from 1 to 50. You gain 1 xp per mob killed in the normal maps, about 1.5-1.7 xp per mob in the platinum entry spirit marsh. It takes over 1,000,000 xp to finish from level 1 to level 50. Xp elixirs do not help leveling.

Once you complete the above, you get weapons that are inferior to the previous expansions weapons that some people paid only 40 platinum for, using the insta-open crates.

So with that, yeah unless they change to accurately reflect the damage that was promised they seem completely like a huge waste of time.