Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 7/26/17 | Double Boss Loot Elixirs, 2x Ankh Sale, New Heroic Pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

ETA on the not-so-secret other game you're developing? Will development on AL stop entirely? It seems all of the development efforts are focused on the secret not-AL project. Just wondering if this is a more permanent model us customers should expect or if you still have efforts put toward this game. I'm already seeing quite a few people making the assumption that this is more permanent and making decisions based off those assumptions. Would be nice to get some clarity from the CEO/developers directly. Thanks.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

In my understanding there is no news of a new game or secret development. That was a fake photoshopped version of somebody making it seem like Cinco had said such thing. That did its rounds on line chat groups.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    ETA on the not-so-secret other game you're developing? Will development on AL stop entirely? It seems all of the development efforts are focused on the secret not-AL project. Just wondering if this is a more permanent model us customers should expect or if you still have efforts put toward this game. I'm already seeing quite a few people making the assumption that this is more permanent and making decisions based off those assumptions. Would be nice to get some clarity from the CEO/developers directly. Thanks.
    Yes more clarity would be appreciated from STS.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    In my understanding there is no news of a new game or secret development. That was a fake photoshopped version of somebody making it seem like Cinco had said such thing. That did its rounds on line chat groups.
    It was a picture of the forums via a phone. The time stamp was correct when I dug it up as well. I checked with a few people that liked the post originally and they too saw it with their own eyes before it was edited.

All I care about to date is: Weaponsss!! Are they banished for good?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    All I care about to date is: Weaponsss!! Are they banished for good?
    Forget it, even tho if banished weapons will be released they will be instantly outdated, so I doubt why you keep asking for it.

No point of it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Forget it, even tho if banished weapons will be released they will be instantly outdated, so I doubt why you keep asking for it.

No point of it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
    Don't care if they're going to get outdated fast. They were promised to us and that we would have been very happy to have the full Banished set. Such happiness has yet to be felt and those who worked hard for a set purely on STS words just feel a little bitter. At the time we spent upwards of 50m on the so called endgame farming sets which never got a chance to truly shine as no one had the amulet until it was outdated.

At the very least they could let us trade in the whole set for a set vanity or weapon vanity alone. Unless you actually invested into this set along with the antignome either with time farming or with high gold, you won't understand why we feel mistreated. I will keep asking for it because it needs to be addressed and I'm certain STS will keep their word. Just need constant reminders.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!