Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
    . Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xlovableaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlovableaze View Post
    Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
    . Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
    Agree.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk