Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'm just going to step out of it. There's just way too many unknown variables to accuse anyone of anything, so there's no point in siding with anyone. Of course, that is just my opinion.

In conclusion, what we do know is this:
    • Trueorigin has admitted to kill farming herself.
    • Yolo might be Love.
    • Accusations of Yolo farming kills, but no proof of him doing it at all.
    • & that forumers prefer to defend friends versus actually getting down to the issue.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Oh my god! He removed the screenie of him using Yolo!
    Not all evidence can be removed. You got to look in the unlikely places. Look who to contact about buying twink gear in this. Either really close or the same person...

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Mages
    L.15 Clever Flamestrike Rod of Assault 75.0 DPS, 10 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence x27
    L.16 Clever Flamestrike Rod of Assault 79.1 DPS, 11 Dexterity, 21 Intelligence x21
    L.15 Watch Rifle of Fatality 50.4 DPS, 5 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence, 1.41% Crit x13
    L.15 Watch Rifle of Force 50.4 DPS, 5 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 1.41% Crit x11
    L.16 Watch Rifle of Force 53.4 DPS, 5 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 1.48% Crit x11

L.15 Clever Demonologist Cap of Fitness 10 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence, 141 Armor x15
    L.16 Clever Demonologist Cap of Fitness 11 Dexterity, 21 Intelligence, 149 Armor x13
    L.15 Enchanter Hat of Security 9 Strength, 18 Intelligence, 127 Armor x37
    L.16 Enchanter Hat of Security 10 Strength, 19 Intelligence, 135 Armor x28

L.15 Clever Demonologist Bones of Security 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 255 Armor x16
    L.16 Clever Demonologist Bones of Security 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 271 Armor x27

L.15 Ensorcelled Band of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x6
    L.16 Ensorcelled Band of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x7
    L.16 Infused Ring of Security 10 Strength, 19 Intelligence, 23 Armor x1
    L.15 Prime Necklace of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x1
    L.16 Divine Chain of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x1

Rogues
    L.15 Agile Heartseekers of Brutality 72.7 DPS, 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity x15
    L.16 Agile Heartseekers of Brutality 76.5 DPS, 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity x14
    L.15 Agile Lifethief of Potency 76.5 DPS, 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity x42
    L.16 Agile Lifethief of Potency 76.5 DPS, 11 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity x48
    L.16 Watchman's Bow of Force 52.3 DPS, 5 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 1.48% Crit x13
    L.16 Watchman's Bow of Tactics 52.3 DPS, 5 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 1.48% Crit x12

L.15 Agile Ranger Cloak of Stability 7 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 1.54% Dodge, 174 Armor x10
    L.16 Agile Ranger Cloak of Stability 8 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge, 185 Armor x18
    L.15 Agile Ranger Cloak of Will 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 198 Armor x19
    L.16 Agile Ranger Cloak of Will 11 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 210 Armor x22

L.15 Agile Ranger Leather of Saavy 7 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 1.54% Dodge, 291 Armor x5
    L.16 Agile Ranger Leather of Saavy 8 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge, 310 Armor x17
    L.15 Agile Ranger Leather of Security 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 315 Armor x13
    L.16 Agile Ranger Leather of Security 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 335 Armor x20

L.15 Power Ring of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x1
    L.15 Legend Braid of Potency 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x2
    L.16 Spellbound Band of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x3
    L.16 Swirling Loop of Security 10 Strength, 19 Dexterity, 23 Armor x1
    L.15 Prime Chain of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x2
    L.15 Mystic Chain of Potency 9 Strength, 18 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x13
    L.16 Fabulous Amulet of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x1
    L.16 Magi Bauble of Potency 10 Intelligence, 19 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x16

Warriors
    L.15 Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault 10 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 39.5 DPS x19
    L.16 Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault 11 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 41.4 DPS x15

L.15 Mighty Berserker Helmet of Grace 7 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 1.54% Dodge, 232 Armor x12
    L.16 Mighty Berserker Helmet of Grace 8 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 1.62% Dodge, 247 Armor x17
    L.15 Mighty Juggernaut Helmet of Will 10 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 255 Armor x9
    L.16 Mighty Juggernaut Helmet of Will 11 Intelligence, 21 Strength, 271 Armor x12

L.15 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 10 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 372 Armor x11
    L.16 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 11 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 396 Armor x9
    L.20 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 13 Dexterity, 25 Strength, 489 Armor x7
    L.15 Mighty Juggernaunt Armor of Savvy 7 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 1.54% Dodge, 349 Armor x1

L.15 Ensorcelled Band of Potency 10 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 3.0 Damage x2
    L.15 Arcane Pendant of Potency 9 Intelligence, 18 Strength, 3.0 Damage x11
    L.16 Infused Chain of Potency 10 Intelligence, 19 Strength, 3.0 Damage x12

20% off the AH price for any individual item. Buy more & get more discounts!
    PM Yolo or Love in game
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ALL-TOP-GEARS)

I got a screenie on my phone if anyone thinks I edited the quote. Also, yolo was in you signature back in season 1&2 here in the forum. Why can't we all just be up front here?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Let's call it a day k?
    You can report me as those 2 users to STS and I can do the same to you.

You clearly don't have any valid proof and only relying on your suspicions.
    Plus I can say the same to you. How are your sporting a 4-5 to 1 KDR on your account when frankly you're pretty crappy as a PVPer and I've only been in a few games with you in my close to 40k kill on Love.

You know why I don't yell this out and spam it in 20x posts over and over again?
    B/c they're just my suspicions and it has no basis or validity.
    Too sensitive now? Seems like I'm kill farming, oh yes oh yes. I won't be surprised how people would judge you after this. Are you saying I'm a crappy player and that I farm? Alright alright I guess I am, but as far as I can remember, you gang me all the time Don't get too personal now lol, you're the one who's avoiding too much questions when I am showing evidences.

Guys, I kill farm as Love said wow that gotta hurt since I pvp all the time!. You were on a few games with me since you were busy with Yolo
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Not all evidence can be removed. You got to look in the unlikely places. Look who to contact about buying twink gear in this. Either really close or the same person...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ALL-TOP-GEARS)

I got a screenie on my phone if anyone thinks I edited the quote. Also, yolo was in you signature back in season 1&2 here in the forum. Why can't we all just be up front here?
    Thank god grimmy!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

I always like apollo's view coz i think he always try to be at the middle...

Unfortunately the lb issue has been discussed for some time and i see people a piling anger here.even over a simple question (not saying you love).
    These ragers came out of something that is logical.coz the efforts to go for the trophy seems wasted.i too agree but i am trying to accept the fact that it is how it is for now.the mechanis of the game wont change unless its harming both the game reputation and finances ofc.so for those whos been here for more than a season and still cant get what they are aiming at despite countless hours and cash spent.so this kind of expectation is within expactation tho we always hope for a calm discussion.

Anf undoubtly due to the mechanics of the game that is design in such way allow some to utilize (i wont say exploit) to their ethics.in our general moral acceptance it is wrong and kept within the context of us and our friends perception.but then again they are not breaking the laws.but alinated by the community?yes.so in some ways it goes both ways.

I used to upset too.i know ive spent a decent amount of money every month so that i can fund and improvise my toon.and i know for sure the hours i put in this game.i see im improving.my friends too.and i wanted a spot in lb.so i try harder.i even did a calculation how to farm 500pve kills and guess what the sum of time to be spend is something i cant never compensate.i was mad coz this is not something i cant change but i need more time.i enjoy less playing i forgot all the fun i used to had.until i did a normal run at brackenridge (tho so easy now),bards quest all those stuff end gamers most likely wont do.i jist wana remember the fun again.and it somehow makes me think that the takeout of people and friends are my stronger reason to keep playing so im still around today.dont let me start on crates..

Someone wise (still around) used to say this to me.

"You play the game the way you want it to be"

At first i simply dont bother.but when i ponder theres a wisdom is that line saying that to view things not on the surface but from a different angle.the answer might makes you rethink you reason to play.sounds fair to me.so i might have to rethink of my commitment to play al should i cant handle things that i feel is unreasonable.

Im still trying to be on lb and not giving up yet (my deatch counts can vpuch for that).so watch out coz im coming at ya.should i fail its never becoz im not skilled or competitive. and my friends would know that either even my enemies.tbh the thing that im struggling is my aps which has nothing to do with other players hehe.

So as a summary.chill out.its good enough if you know u r good and others can verify that.respect is earned we know that.cheers.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Grimmy how about pulling up all my other sale threads
    Msg love or "x" player.
    Many people do this b/c from a merchants viewpoint it's easier to get sales down when many people can be contacted in the case the 1 seller is offline.

Does that make me them? and I can testify that the only signature i've had in this game is with "saber" my first account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Thank god grimmy!
    Thank god for what?
    Prove to everyone here that yolo farmed

and again

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IGNORING ME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU FARMED YOUR MAX FORUM REPUTATION IN UNDER A MONTHS TIME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

For the record, I am not defending Trueorigins. I worked hard to get to where I am and was disheartened how the two kill farmers took over my position, did I whine and asked them to be banned? No. I am forever positive that I can reach their spot by fairplay and dedication. Both of them have acted unethically by kill farming and robbing us with what's supposed to be for the fairplayers out there. That's why I am against kill farming since day one, I hope you guys see this.
    duck dynasty falls

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Grimmy how about pulling up all my other sale threads
    Msg love or "x" player.
    Many people do this b/c from a merchants viewpoint it's easier to get sales down when many people can be contacted in the case the 1 seller is offline.

Does that make me them? and I can testify that the only signature i've had in this game is with "saber" my first account.
    Why did you remove the screenshot from the thread I quoted today if it was simply "Yolo and his banners" (as you put it) Isn't the timing a little bit suspicious?

Here you go guys, a proof that Yolo was in a room full of naked toons, I'm coming up with the updated ss soon (with him killing them) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...highlight=yolo
    Last edited by Limsi; 08-16-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Limsy you win. I'm w/e you say I am.
    I can't win vs a yapping donkey that only talks and never listens.

I'm also asking you one final time before I report you.

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IGNORING ME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU FARMED YOUR MAX FORUM REPUTATION IN UNDER A MONTHS TIME

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

*grabpopcorns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Limsy you win. I'm w/e you say I am.
    I can't win vs a yapping donkey that only talks and never listens.

I'm also asking you one final time before I report you.

Wow, talking like a true educated man there. How about you answer my questions first? It's like I'm providing evidences here and you keep editting them (removing screenshots from your previous threads) while you simply repeat the same things all over again. Aren't you acting suspicious in that case? If you are not yolo, then why do you go about removing the screenshots? Answer me then. Go ahead and report me, I will wholeheartedly accept my fate...

But I will not cease to let the community know who you really are and what you really do now that you jumped at me. The community can decide for itself based on the evidences that I provided (too bad a lot were edited since you removes the vital ones just today). Once again, to all of you fair gamers out there, do not lose hope in getting to the leaderboards! Know your priorities first and once you set them properly, go and focus on your goals of reaching the leaderboards.

"The end would not justify the means!" Never engage in kill farming and botting, for in the end the community will judge you based on how you got to achieve your goals.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Thank god for what?
    Prove to everyone here that yolo farmed

and again

Chill out love geeze...unnessecary to be emotional over such accusation of your identity and achvmnt.if you arent as what they claimed relax.you are asenior forumer too and such response is less admiring nor inspiring.i can guess what would be your reply bt that wont be necessary coz im not here to take sides nor submitting my complaints.bt purely sharing my inputs and and discuss.

We know that we all work hard to get where we want to be..what limsy said about keep going should be the spirit.at least to me.else quit.its actually that simple.its weird to disagree with what we agree.kinda conflicting right.

What i think we should do is not to tell sts how to punish ban etc.they know well.bt what we can do is sharing constructive feedback for them to review and decide.thats more positive dont you think?for some of us who are new here would value the inputs from those who has been around.make sts hear us by giving them ideas not migraine if we want to change things.

P/s:dont pm me in game about this pls appreciate it thx

*first is lb banner.now forum reputation is farmable too and people want it i never know.
    Last edited by Alfai; 08-16-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Now you are going too far.
    Tile to lock the thread devs...
    And do something about farmers...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Also, Gundam please care to explain how you got the CTF season II kills when you were not part of the lb back in season 2. Oh and I know each and every player in the leaderboard back then so I can find out if you try to pass of as someone else. Since you've been deleting the screenshots of you playing Yolo, I guess it would be nice for you to answer this

Mods: Lock the thread.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Also, Gundam please care to explain how you got the CTF season II kills when you were not part of the lb back in season 2. Oh and I know each and every player in the leaderboard back then so I can find out if you try to pass of as someone else. Since you've been deleting the screenshots of you playing Yolo, I guess it would be nice for you to answer this

Mods: Lock the thread.
    I think Love and Yolo are 2 separate accounts. I know this because I've seen them both online at the same time.

Apologies if I'm confused at what your point was. I'm working out so a bit light headed, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Chill out love geeze...unnessecary to be emotional over such accusation of your identity and achvmnt.if you arent as what they claimed relax.you are asenior forumer too and such response is less admiring nor inspiring.i can guess what would be your reply bt that wont be necessary coz im not here to take sides nor submitting my complaints.bt purely sharing my inputs and and discuss.

We know that we all work hard to get where we want to be..what limsy said about keep going should be the spirit.at least to me.else quit.its actually that simple.its weird to disagree with what we agree.kinda conflicting right.

What i think we should do is not to tell sts how to punish ban etc.they know well.bt what we can do is sharing constructive feedback for them to review and decide.thats more positive dont you think?for some of us who are new here would value the inputs from those who has been around.make sts hear us by giving them ideas not migraine if we want to change things.

P/s:dont pm me in game about this pls appreciate it thx
    Yes Limsy i'd like to think i'm educated.
    If a Bachleors of International Business means anything to you? which probably doesn't based on how you respond to my answers

Again you can refer back to all my posts for all your silly questions which in the end I really have no obligation to answer to you.

@ apollo doesn't matter who I am
    Limsy is attacking me and #2 Ctfer on pure assumption with no evidence
    Something no logical human being would do in a public space setting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I think Love and Yolo are 2 separate accounts. I know this because I've seen them both online at the same time.

Apologies if I'm confused at what your point was. I'm working out so a bit light headed, lol.
    If only you could convince gundam to bring back the screenshot he just removed from my quoted thread, then it would settle this once and for all, Apollo. However, he could simply place a different screenshot. Now answer me on this one, why do you think he would remove the screenshot posted in his old thread today? Isn't it a bit coincidental that it got removed minutes after I posted it as an evidence?

Also, I can't wait to hear how he got the CTF season II kills banner. Trust me on this one Apollo if he could tell us how then it would be great! I will have to disagree with you with your opinion. I'm sorry!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Yes Limsy i'd like to think i'm educated.
    If a Bachleors of International Business means anything to you? which probably doesn't based on how you respond to my answers

Again you can refer back to all my posts for all your silly questions which in the end I really have no obligation to answer to you.

@ apollo doesn't matter who I am
    Limsy is attacking me and #2 Ctfer on pure assumption with no evidence
    Something no logical human being would do in a public space setting
    I'm pretty sure an educated man would not want to flaunt his achievements in public, correct me if I'm wrong here. Once again, tell me why did you remove the ss.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If only you could convince gundam to bring back the screenshot he just removed from my quoted thread, then it would settle this once and for all, Apollo. However, he could simply place a different screenshot. Now answer me on this one, why do you think he would remove the screenshot posted in his old thread today? Isn't it a bit coincidental that it got removed minutes after I posted it as an evidence?

Also, I can't wait to hear how he got the CTF season II kills banner. Trust me on this one Apollo if he could tell us how then it would be great! I will have to disagree with you with your opinion. I'm sorry!
    I'm not saying it wasn't suspicious. I'll take your word for it, but what I'm saying is that Love is a seperate account from Yolo so what are you hinting at? I'm asking because I want to make sure that we're on the same page.