Thread: It not that warriors don't tank its that they can't

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Buff warrior's armor or health, otherwise warrior cant tank well in elite map now.
    Rogue and mage can get over 300 dps in lv26, but warrior only got 180 dps. However, rogues and mages armor all go up to 800 now, warriors still only have 1000.

Some people may say with max gear, warrior stat is good tho. But mystic item is insanely expensive and hard to get dropped from chest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Buff warrior's armor or health, otherwise warrior cant tank well in elite map now.
    Rogue and mage can get over 300 dps in lv26, but warrior only got 180 dps. However, rogues and mages armor all go up to 800 now, warriors still only have 1000.

Some people may say with max gear, warrior stat is good tho. But mystic item is insanely expensive and hard to get dropped from chest.
    My warrior is buffed defence and has all skills that say use to taunt, yet it doesn't seem to be enough. There are ONLY TWO proper taunt skills that hold aggro for a short time.The cool downs of taunt for heal is 15 sec and jugg is 45 sec. That's all we got, jugg is unpractical so most won't have it. Leaving only one real taunt skill.

Most people won't have maxed gear. So most warriors would be even more underpowered and helpless in the team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by X29798; 02-26-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post

warrior can deff get over 180 dps. im lvl 25 and i have 176 dps. .and i dont have full gear lvl 25 at all, some lvl 21's so im guessin
    warrior would have range 190-200dps with lvl 26..
    plus with vengence my dps go up to 187 - i think but its deff over 180.

and to reply.. wt4 easy to tank and is possible, but elite NOW when u have all this mobs coming at u.. which some literally hits 2k.. yeah
    expect 500 health pots to use in one elite.. i think warriors damage should be raised a bit..
    tanking elite.. literally.. all i end up doing SOMETIMES is doing crazy tapping my health pots and waiting for my horn renew to load..

so i guess suggestion is maybe speed up the "health" horn renew loading - and longer duration

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours