Thread: Dova and little bear VS all ARCANE pets !!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Samael eats everything including S&S.
    This isn't what you said on your nerf SnS thread? I suppose when you're winning, things are balanced and when you're losing, things need to be nerfed?

C'mon...things shouldn't be nerfed based on your personal wins and losses. There has to be checks and balances which you seem to be completely ignoring.
    That was posted on the 9th of July - just when the event was released. I was talking based on theory, it's base stats and the fact that SnS doesn't stun - instead of judging from real experience.

The event ended on the 21st right? And after I got a little experience fighting against it in a clash, I figured it was more OP than expected. Don't you think it's statistically right that if a pool stacks in a CTF hallway (which happens mostly, don't give me that "it's a rare chance" crap because if you're smart, you'd position the pet before hitting the AA) it does more damage to the person than an aimed shot or a lightning bolt? It's just a damn pet, it's not supposed to do thousands of damage in the time it's pools are active.

I'm firm that the SnS pools are OP and should be nerfed, after all, it's just a pet and not your additional aimed shots.

Ps. I'm not stupid. I don't post bs like that. Look at the thread and my post dates and you'll see babe.
    Last edited by Bless; 07-30-2014 at 07:07 AM.
    Credits to Iady