Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Says someone who quit playing mage and gone to rhino & trying to protect op class, I didn't say it earlier because, I was trying to reply with facts and trying to keep it viable discussion but then, it's kinda repetitive the same things now, that already have been said here and the 'mage' underpowered thread.

When dodge cap is lowered, it won't be lowered for any particular class say - mage, it wil be lowered from that bear too, so there's nothing much changing IN THAT sense UNLESS, you're THAT kinda mage, JUST AS REFLECTED in your sentence, who totally DEPENDENT ON THAT DODGE where the mage got saved from the beckon, just again it showed, you need to learn mage

Again, dodge is more critical fact for a tank, not SHOULD BE critical for a mage at all, so when dodge cap is being lowered, it actually beneficial for non tank class eg mage and a bit harmful for op tank classes, that's the point of balance too. So that's a MISCONCEPTION that it will be worse for mage in a mage vs bear.
When i use bird i beat you just the same... i still play mage as well, someone is borrowing my bracer atm... don't cry about op classes when you lose the same score to the same class as you.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk