Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mage,Rogue or Tank at lvl 16?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Mage,Rogue or Tank at lvl 16?

I've got some free cash to spend and i would like to go to Lv16 pvp. I was wondering which class is the best for Lv16. I know that tanks are o.p at Lv16, but how to they compare to a hook rogue or mage with arcane staff?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First of all.. Tanks rnt best class at 16 (Rogues r best)... And nowadays lv16 seems to be inactive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

First of all...I havn't said that tanks are the best, i said that tanks were o.p. If you havn't got a answer at my question then don't comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nvgd View Post
    First of all...I havn't said that tanks are the best, i said that tanks were o.p. If you havn't got a answer at my question then don't comment.
    Best and OP are one and the same thing. Try to be nicer when someone offers suggestion.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Best is the actual best....o.p means Over Powerd. So another useless comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Go try yourself since you're rude to people that want help lol gl

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudeboy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nvgd View Post
    Best is the actual best....o.p means Over Powerd. So another useless comment.
    what did u make this thread? pfff....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Plz make a full geared tank and fight a non para rogue with a nekro and arc hooks.. Ull know the difference between op and best urself.. Gl

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unamedlegend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Glad to hear that u wish to try out lvl 16. However if u want to play as a tank then first of all I wd suggest u getting an arcane mallet with at least 300-400 armor buff. Then u need icescale set because it gives +10 primary stats when equipped besides it's original stats. For ring buy the night ocean cuz it has armor stat and amulet might be chillwind or sacred Elondrian again because of its armor stats. If u have like 1400 armor u can survive even good para rogues with all tavern buffs. Gem slotting should be a combination with fort fury and Fort diamond. While for pet combo try arc deary and nekro or if u got good amount of gold try Samael as base and munchmouth happiness and nekro for arcane ability. For skills get axe veng heal and skyward. Axe should be with feeble and pull.
    Fighting strategy if fighting a rogue: try to make distance from opponent then pull and smash and do few normal attacks then make distance again and repeat. Arcane hooks procs are similar to dragon hunter sword while it procs try to keep moving away from ur opponent and u ll observe that those gold spawns behind u just like a trail. After it has stopped then pull and repeat the same process again. Try to plan ur pet AA only when ur health is low or when u r stunned.
    Good luck.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    Glad to hear that u wish to try out lvl 16. However if u want to play as a tank then first of all I wd suggest u getting an arcane mallet with at least 300-400 armor buff. Then u need icescale set because it gives +10 primary stats when equipped besides it's original stats. For ring buy the night ocean cuz it has armor stat and amulet might be chillwind or sacred Elondrian again because of its armor stats. If u have like 1400 armor u can survive even good para rogues with all tavern buffs. Gem slotting should be a combination with fort fury and Fort diamond. While for pet combo try arc deary and nekro or if u got good amount of gold try Samael as base and munchmouth happiness and nekro for arcane ability. For skills get axe veng heal and skyward. Axe should be with feeble and pull.
    Fighting strategy if fighting a rogue: try to make distance from opponent then pull and smash and do few normal attacks then make distance again and repeat. Arcane hooks procs are similar to dragon hunter sword while it procs try to keep moving away from ur opponent and u ll observe that those gold spawns behind u just like a trail. After it has stopped then pull and repeat the same process again. Try to plan ur pet AA only when ur health is low or when u r stunned.
    Good luck.

Finally the first useful post! Thanks man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

16 not active

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Over Powering = It mean Over Powering another class right? So, it mean the best one, isn't it?
    D

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Comments are for something posted like pictures or videos etc (maybe in youtube)..Here we call it post instead on comments
    There are only 3 class, calling one of them OP (over-powered) would mean "the best" amongst the three, because if its not the best then the term OP would lose its meaning. I don't know how it is in you, but IMO asking a question and being rude to other forummers don't go along each other.

Now to answer your question, Tank are really OP at L16 specially with the arcane mallet, pet-animancy and awakening. Tanks can do massive damage and be tanky at the same time.
    If youre only going to play for fun, then Tank would be a boring choice (since its OP) the Sorcerer would be challenging and Rogues would be (nah don't use rogue). If you can buy Para/Syri gears then rogue will be worth it. Still tanks would be the best choice if you want to dominate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unamedlegend View Post
    Plz make a full geared tank and fight a non para rogue with a nekro and arc hooks.. Ull know the difference between op and best urself.. Gl
    I Totally agree with this....unfortunately ofc :/
    And yes I play myself and have seen the difference.....it doesn't matter tanks r op or best....because they r none of best or op now lol....
    THE ROGUES R!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Good luck.

I agree all u said is true but...IMO only 1 point wrong lol....definitely need a juggernaut lol....
    On lv 16....no jugg=paper tank XD (specially when in clash with rogues)
    From what I have experienced and observed*
    As the rogues almost take out I think 20% of tanks health on critical(or even more health)
    I'm not sure bout 20% health thing.....been inactive on PvP for a long time like 1-2 months
    I hope my post was useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I agree all u said is true but...IMO only 1 point wrong lol....definitely need a juggernaut lol....
    On lv 16....no jugg=paper tank XD (specially when in clash with rogues)
    From what I have experienced and observed*
    As the rogues almost take out I think 20% of tanks health on critical(or even more health)
    I'm not sure bout 20% health thing.....been inactive on PvP for a long time like 1-2 months
    I hope my post was useful
    Jug is quite good and necessary if you are low armored but I guess it has its disadvantages as well because few rogues are quite cunning crows. Some of them can fairly predict when u ll likely be using it and charge their basic attack before u could jugg.
    Which sometimes makes a failed attempt of that skill. It also gets u out of mana and if there isn't any other tank with veng skill whose effects helps to recover a certain amount of mana for ur team members or a mage in your team during clash in lvl 16 maps, then ur whole team wd likely suffer from mana deprivation. Rogues ll be affected most due to this. The only solution wd be to increase ur armor above 1300 especially if u r tank by which it ll be possible to fight with veng without much HP decrease besides the mana recovery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Jug is quite good and necessary if you are low armored but I guess it has its disadvantages as well because few rogues are quite cunning crows. Some of them can fairly predict when u ll likely be using it and charge their basic attack before u could jugg.
    Which sometimes makes a failed attempt of that skill. It also gets u out of mana and if there isn't any other tank with veng skill whose effects helps to recover a certain amount of mana for ur team members or a mage in your team during clash in lvl 16 maps, then ur whole team wd likely suffer from mana deprivation. Rogues ll be affected most due to this. The only solution wd be to increase ur armor above 1300 especially if u r tank by which it ll be possible to fight with veng without much HP decrease besides the mana recovery.

I don't use armor upgrade on my jugg XD
    IMO using jugg+VB+(1 attack skill)+heal is pretty good at a time when in a guild clash as it would b more beneficial for whole team.....using these skills...a tank being a tank can take more hits giving chance to mages/rogues to kill at least this is wht I try my best to do unfortunately I'm unable to take all of hits cause of bad ping here in India
    And yes....using this skill build ofc the tank gets less kills but that's not the aim of a tank in a guild clash is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I don't use armor upgrade on my jugg XD
    IMO using jugg+VB+(1 attack skill)+heal is pretty good at a time when in a guild clash as it would b more beneficial for whole team.....using these skills...a tank being a tank can take more hits giving chance to mages/rogues to kill at least this is wht I try my best to do unfortunately I'm unable to take all of hits cause of bad ping here in India
    And yes....using this skill build ofc the tank gets less kills but that's not the aim of a tank in a guild clash is it?
    It's obvious that by armor I meant only in gears if u were thinking about respec of its skill in passive. As far as tank is concerned I hv observed that with high armor stats the HP reduction decreases significantly which is why jugg is not much of a necessity at that point. While it's OK to use what u hv said above when u hv low armory.

Last edited by quileos; 02-18-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It's obvious that by armor I meant only in gears if u were thinking about respec of its skill in passive. As far as tank is concerned I hv observed that with high armor stats the HP reduction decreases significantly which is why jugg is not much of a necessity at that point. While it's OK to use what u hv said above when u hv low armory.

But after playing PvP for almost 2 and a half years I still haven't understood if HP is more important for a low lv. PvP tank or armor lol
    I'll b thankful if u enlighten me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

But after playing PvP for almost 2 and a half years I still haven't understood if HP is more important for a low lv. PvP tank or armor lol
    I'll b thankful if u enlighten me
    Quite simple! HP or hit points determine how much health capacity your character has, whereas armor determines the rate of reduction of that capacity by the attacks of your opponent. So to say if it takes 2 shots for an opponent to decrease your total HP from you then maybe it ll take 4 shots if you have considerably high armor. While we know that high HP has high regen value but it's still depends on the rate at which HP regen skills like heal, veng and jugg are used and if we take all enemy stuns, terrify and freeze into consideration then they all disrupt the fluent rate at which those skills are used. Which not only gives chance for enemy to decrease your HP but also decreases it at faster rates if your armor is low. So without good amount of armor your survivability is at question in pvp because you would likely respawn if there's a failed attempt of ur skills or not getting to use them when it's required due to stun, freeze delays.

Last edited by quileos; 02-19-2017 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Edit