Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What are happening to the guilds now???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Point me to the recruiter who told you we only recruit l36 cuz of guild rankings.

1-Guild rankings are stupid. If we wanted to be top guild, we would recruit every single person we could, to raise our APs(our only low stat. DM is currently(and always was) top in all the meaningful categories such as ctf kills, ctf k/d, tdm, etc.
    2-The reason we accpet 36 only is because we dont like l35s trying to run elite or do pvp because they slow us down. Simple as that. If you are a twink, thats cool, we accept twinks who wanna be with us.
    3-There were no guild rankings before EOS existed, so you saying you got kicked at l26 cap for guild rankings is complete and utter bs and youre LYING. and DM was #1 for the longest time, and if you counted them all id bet we had more weeks at it. The only way to pull #1 for us would be to recruit noobs and 35 etc who have AP. We dont want that, we wanr quality players. Stop being so bitter. We at DM are not some super elitist guild that hunts down all the noobs to hate on them. Yes we got rid of 35s/made them level up, but its OUR guild and thats what we want. We dont even have the paragon title requirement.
    4-Way long ago I was a noob who joined AB(the guild that DM sprung from) and through working with officers and people who wanted to help me grow(RIP Speedrun) I improved and now I lead DM.
    5-You obviously only join guilds because all you see is rankings. The people like you are so noticeable. When we are #1, we get so many new players and l35s and low levels trying to join. If you want the shortcut to being good then you will be looking for such a long time that you would be better off working for it. Its annoying to see guildies upset because we arent number 1. Those same guildies are the ones who joined us solely based on rank. They also usually have negative 10 million pvp ratios and brag to other noobs in pier about their guild rank.
    6-Lets throw "Number of members on timed runs" into guild ranks as a factor.
    More problems? Come cry to me ingame ign: Aze
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 02-14-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post: