Thread: Introducing Myself.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Hi James, welcome to the forums (again?) and greetings from the other side of the planet (Belgium).

As for the helper guild, you could apply for AOA (Ambassadors of Alterra), this is an official guild (created by STS) with the goal of helping new players out. There's an official thread somewhere on the forum with instructions on how to do your application.
    Okay, i will take this consideration and apply as soon as possible! Yes i am in forums again but last time i was never serious and never posted! (: This time around im introducing myself formally and taking the time to help the PL Community as much as possible! and nice too meet you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrailBlazerz View Post
    Okay, i will take this consideration and apply as soon as possible! Yes i am in forums again but last time i was never serious and never posted! (: This time around im introducing myself formally and taking the time to help the PL Community as much as possible! and nice too meet you.
    Hello James!

Welcome back bud! It's great that you took the time to introduce yourself, glad to meet you! Lots has been happening in PL, especially with a new cap that was introduced around 2 weeks ago. You choose a good time to come back if you plan on hitting the cap! (:

As Jay stated, If your looking for a helping guild AoA, Ambassdors of Alterra does just that! We help and welcome the new comers so that have an awesome first experience. We are normal players helping out.

Check out the sub forums here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...A-Applications

Read over guidelines and see if your interested. They only pick a few every now and then and I believe the next recruit is around a week. If you want to jump right in a great helping guild, The Community Guild, is a great place! You don't need to apply, just speak to bienvenue in game, or just tell me and I'll talk to him. ^_^

Cya around!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage