Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something to look forward to alongside daily and hourly rune farming?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TipsyLife View Post
    Why are u even asking for ugly vanities! Vanities just make u look cooler! The game is dying! Instead of u to ask for new expansion/maps/boss since gy/maus is outdated ur asking for vanities cmon guys we can do better
    Look at the responses on the thread.

1). No one else seems to share your 'personal opinion' about the vanities.

2). The expansion is coming as we have been told and have no right to demand it comes when we desire.

3). Mausoleum is still a great place to make gold, so many players will disagree with you.

What's stopping you from making your own thread to rant about the game dying?
    Last edited by Perceval; 05-28-2017 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post

2). The expansion is coming as we have been told and have no right to demand it comes when we desire.

3). Mausoleum is still a great place to make gold, so many players will disagree with you.

Who told u there will be an expansion soon, u feed off rumors long story short- speak for the team man. Not just ur "wants"

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post

Hey Perceval,

I actually agree with Tipsy's post alongside with a bunch of other players. The problem is that most players gave up on posting on the forum because of the fact that every bit of criticism ends up being under moderation or simply deleted. I guess thats the reason why none of the people who actually have some of these exclusive vanities managed to give their opinion in this thread.

Anyway, we will be fine :-) and I hope you get those vanities man. If this thread is the solution to get people playing more activily again then I can only support it. We got to look good for the next Gaunlet, 2x orc tags etc events after all.