Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on Artifact farming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't see a problem with the current system. Finally there is actually something worth farming for with a twink.
    The problem is twofold as I see it, number one I don't want to spend my time split last I checked guild rankings go (partially) by how long you are playing, therefore my guild suffers because I have to farm at lower levels. That's beside the point that it isn't effective, it's a gold sink in most cases, The mobs are tougher than the boss, and in some cases the correct runes do not drop to the levels that we've been told they should. To people saying just farm the gold and buy it - that goes to show you that this is not set up correctly if I have to bypass what they intended which was for me to farm on lower levels
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-24-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The problem is twofold as I see it, number one I don't want to spend my time split last I checked guild rankings go (partially) by how long you are playing, therefore my guild suffers because I have to farm at lower levels. That's beside the point that it isn't effective, it's a gold sink in most cases, The mobs are tougher than the boss, and in some cases the correct runes do not drop to the levels that we've been told they should. To people saying just farm the gold and buy it - that goes to show you that this is not set up correctly if I have to bypass what they intended which was for me to farm on lower levels
    I've been farming with my level 10 sorcerer, and I've gotten victus every single time (I think I now have about 15 of them). Also, the dungeon is super easy for me. I will admit that my level 10 sorcerer is very well equipped, but running that dungeon solo is easier (and faster) for me with my level 10 sorcerer than at endgame with a full party.