Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz View Post
i have WAY more than four lmao i have 8 twinks. those are just the lvls they are on LMAO. and the same thing happened to a few twinks who arent good enough to beat their own lvl. they go up one or two lvls and start rushing. (wont name names since got warnings already lol) but i have seen that happen alot
Lol, I meant 4 challengers but wasnt sure how many are still running lvl 10 alts. (Most I knew went to lvl 12 etc)

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
Yea I took out a couple 15s thinking they were 10 on Friday lol. I was like "how are you doing so much damage!!!". They said "I'm level 15", me: *facepalm*. Lol vanity hides a lot of things xD
Lmao! Hard to know without lvl stats, but make it more fun at times

Rushers never bovered me to tell you the truth. You get cuaght of guard its your issue. (Sure it can go a little OOT)

When I was PvPn 1v1 didn't exsist, it was always 3v3. Meaning you join PvP seeing there is only 1 person. Then as you start to fight another two spawn in and take you out. 1v3. That annoyed the hell out of me, becuase the players that do this kniw they got no chance and just want to add to their kills, and not actually give a damn about the real reason for PvP, testing someones worth etc.

Guessing with 1v1 its not as bad.