Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
Lol.. dnt you wasting your time for replying??? Lol you achieved top 10 pve kills leaderboard??? That's it. You wanted to grind for gold and kills because you did. Here discussion is about Helix. Not about your character. And I aint quitter like you who will jump off some years and came again. PvP is other part of DL. Did you made atleast 50k kills in ctf and dm ??? I know you will say I 'm full time farmer LOL.

What's point of putting tag line" peace love and positivity always"... Learn meaning of it and adopt it in your fatty poor skull first.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
I did everything within my 2 years of playing which includes getting all PvP achievements and after I got all those I saw no point in continuing to PvP because I mean it's filled with drama heads like you and yes just so you know I've over 4 million pve kills and I hit my first million pve kills while I was still actively pvping lol. Feel free to call me the complete player lol. I use peace love and positivity because that's who I am and I'm that way with those who deserve peace and positive energy . You need to sit down and ask yourself why you don't get that from me ig.