Thread: The Lifecycle..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Even with pot spamming, most PuGs/under geared parties don't go well unless the players are geared anyways (or it takes way too long).

The point of elites is to experience difficulty whilst trying to loot this hard-earned gear, it shouldn't be a walk in the park (or "slack") which is mainly the case when the party has decent gear and pots.

I don't know if it'll work in this game, but it does in other MMOs - in most other MMOs I've played, there is no such thing as spamming of potions.

Of course, the quality of loot should be improved if this is the case, but that's a different matter.
    This is what MOST MMO Or MMORPG should be.

Just like i mention before about limit the amount of Ankhs being use in ELITE RUNS, which was in another topic.

But since ANKH is so easily available, Majority of most players think that they good at running ELITE, just because they can revived quite easily. And to me IMO again, there is no skill involved at all.

But this game have basically almost come to an end recently, because tooooooooooooo many people whined tooooooooo much and they can't seem to adapt to how the game was intended to be. Too many players think that they know more than the DEV itself.

If you have suggestions, great. Just stop whining and learn to adapt when you play. Don't expect others to play like you play.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipoopsy For This Useful Post: